Bald Male Avitars Needed

I’ve only gone into a few of the stories so far, and also tried to start my own, but it appears there is no option to create a bald avitar. Please could this become an option? As I’m given the chance to customise the look of the male character to my liking in the stories, only it’s not possible because he can’t look older than 24, or sport a fully shaved head. It would be ideal to be able to select vital statistics of the ilk that Jason Statham or Dwayne Johnson display.

2 Likes

Ask @Dara.Amarie

Only writer can leave Character bald - in story customizing it’s not possible to do that.

Hi! The title of this feature request currently doesn’t follow the guidelines for suggestion threads. Please review those guidelines and edit your thread to ensure it isn’t closed or deleted. Thanks! :v:t2:

Bumping this!!

Suggesting BALDNESS !

1 Like

Please more support to this post! Author suggests bald characters and we need them!
We need donacode for baldness!!

Thanks Cora Mae. :grin: Ryan said the title of the topic didn’t match the rules though and I wasn’t sure how it needed to be changed, as I did read the rules before posting. Also I think there should be an option for a stubbled head as well as bald. It gives a more bad boy look. X

1 Like

I’d also ask you to change the title, because it’s not understandable (and not according to rules). Change it into: HAIR: Baldness (males and females)

If you can’t change it, ask Ryan or Jeremy to do that! :heart:

@Sydney_H can you please change the title if @Sarkin is not online? It would be such a waste to lose so good suggestion! :heart:

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: