Baleigh’s Clothing Boutique

I will make outfits for your characters!
I will make up to 5 outfits per requests if you fill out this form:
A. Character details
B. Type of outfits you’d like (casual? preppy? hipster? A random collection?)
C. If the character has a color she/he prefers to wear please include this as well.

Rules/Things to remember:

1. I need your character details so I have a better idea of what to do outfit wise for them.
  2. Please use the outfits if I put them together for you. :sweat_smile:
  3. Be sure to credit my instagram in your story! (It’s @baleigh_roberts_)
  4. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for your request to be done as I do have my own story to work on and also work.)
  5. You are allowed to request more than once but please allow time in between each request (Not a set in stone time, but I’d say give it a day or two :woman_shrugging:t2:).
    6.BE KIND TO EACH OTHER ON HERE! (This isn’t a place for drama, just me getting some creative juices out :v:)

If for some reason I happen to miss your request please shoot me a dm! :grin:

Some examples of outfits I’ve made for my own story:
image image image

Thanks all!
Baleigh

I’d like 5 outfits.

My character is a muslim female, so she needs to be dressed conservitley (totally spelled that wrong).

• Chestnut
  • Thick Flat
  • Twist Hair (Black)
  • Upturned Feline (Black)
  • Oval
  • Wide
  • Full Round (Chestnut)
2 Likes

Would you like headscarves added to the outfits?

1 Like

No. She doesn’t wear one.

(The story explains why.)

1 Like

Alright!

1 Like

Alright, here are the outfits I’ve created. I’ll admit I had some troubles with making things conservative, so I hope it all works. If you’d like anything changed please let me know and I’ll do so! image image image image image

1 Like

I love them. Thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re welcome! :grin: I had fun creating them!

1 Like

bump

Moved to Art Resources since this is for outfit design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like