Ballroom background?

Hi everyone! I need a bit of help finding a ballroom background, one that shows the dance floor.

I’d be very grateful for the help! :hearts:

1 Like

There’s INT. REGENCY ERA BALLROOM - DAY and INT. CASTLE BALLROOM - DAY which shows the dance floor.

2 Likes

got these from @southampton23

2 Likes

but those backgrounds came off from either pixabay website i think. If I am correct? @southampton23

1 Like

Thank you, but neither of those is what I’m envisioning.

1 Like

Thank you sooooo much for those, the first one is perfect! please tell me who they’re by once you find out, I wouldn’t want to take credit for something that isn’t mine. :blush:

the first 2 and 3 background are from a webite that is public domain and free to use so no credit. The first background im not so sure where that came from.

okayz, well after a bit of googling I believe it’s actually a screenshot of a background from a “shall we date” game :joy:

1 Like

oh dang! lol

try it and see if episode will approve it

Alrighty, and again thanks for the help! :hearts:

1 Like

np

quick question, is there anyway to overlap sounds? like if I want music playing but at the same time want the faint sound of people talking to be heard, can i do that?

yes u can.

u need music, volume, sound.

music , yh, i think u know what yr going to use, for volume u can turn down the music while it is still being played, and u can add sound to that.

Oh really, how? (I’m slow as af)