Banning with episode

So my friend got banned from episode and now her app won’t work…is there a way she can access her account on the app?

Nope, I believe once you are platformed banned, then you can’t access your accounts anymore.

she cant acces if she is ban. that is kinda the purpose of been. and if she has been ban permanet also from the app it means she has done something pretty bad. so maybe you should reconsidre haveing her as a friend

She told me she had a limited amount of time to get her stories off of the platform and she had the idea of screen recording her stories. She got this image when she tried opening the app:

She also told me that she got no warning before she was banned

she most have done something to be ban

though again shania and coockie was ban to permanent with out really haveing done anything really that bad. but you dont get ban without reason
its more the fact they dont get a warning first I find weird.

2 Likes

Then it must of been serious coz according to Nick or Tyler, creators/authors always get a warning before they’re banned. She/he should of just copied her/his story script :grimacing: it would be faster instead of screen recording.

1 Like

She was offline for three hours when they banned her

Thanks I’ll pass on the message

it can take some time for mods to look at problems. one person who was very racist it took them hours before they even closed the forum. and a couple of days before she was ban. the mods cant always be online. and when they are they can have a lot to do

1 Like

Closed: As per forum rules and guidelines we do not discuss suspensions, bans or disciplinary actions of users with the community.