***barbie dolls****

so does anyone still have their barbie dolls and bonus if you still play with them. I love my barbies and still have them. I love all the collector barbies and fashionista barbies. I just dont like the dreamtopia line or the career lines (only for the kelly or toddler dolls).

7 Likes

I used to love em, and I think I have a couple that I still own. Idk why I haven’t given them away yet :joy:

1 Like

i dont think i’ll ever give them away. I’ll give them to my future kids and maybe play with them when i visit my friends house.

1 Like

I don’t have them, buttt I used to love the pregnant one :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Oh and the one of the day-care with the 2 babies I think. Omg and I had the house and car as well! Oh and the mermaids!!! I had the purple one and the kid which was blue… Wow memories!!

Do you watch barbie movies?!

1 Like

Ok. I’m out with the dolls, they’re gone.

HOWEVER. THE FUCKING MOVIES.

I can still memorize a ton of the “script” from ‘The Princess and the Pauper’. And in ‘The Island Princess’, that elephant was really creepy-looking.

4 Likes

No, my step dad threw them out without my permission. I still have my bratz dolls though

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love that MOVIE!!

1 Like

HAHHA yeah!!! Like the movies were very pg-13 just saying… 'My favorite is the one “Barbie and the 12 princesses”, where the step mum wants to kill the dad lol. Also the Christmas Carol one, mermaid one, oh oh oh ANDDDD my other favorite was umm something about fashion!!! I don’t remember the name!!

2 Likes

YES YES AND YESS!!! they were my childhood

THATS SO RUDE!!! but bratz dolls are baddies tho

1 Like

I’m a doll collector, I’m collecting the rarest ones that are going for at least a thousand of dollars :sweat_smile: Barbie dolls were with me my whole life, and still are. I literally can name you 80% of Barbie 50 YEARS back. I still keep one of my oldest childhood dolls that stuck around!

2 Likes

Yes it is, I had some there are a fortune worth now, so i cant replace them.

Also i wrote step dad, I am happy to say he is my moms ex

1 Like

:clapping: :clapping: he shouldnt have done that >:(

1 Like

i hope one day i can become a doll collecter. The rarest dolls are so cutee!!

1 Like

You are right he shouldn’t.

but it’s a rather costly hobby, I can tell you. My parents don’t recommend :joy:

2 Likes

One of the best gifts I ever got as a child was my very own Barbie Dream House, lol. I would use it to play “house” with my Barbies all the time. Now that’s gone and so are my Barbie Dolls, but oh well. The memory will always be with me :joy:

1 Like

I am toy collector, so I get it, expensive, sometimes I just look at barbie doll prices and think, why does it cost so much, its not even propelry made. that doll dont even clothes its painted on

2 Likes

cheaper production, that’s why they don’t have clothes on, or any articulation.

2 Likes

I know, its because they ruined there contract with Disney, so they lost a big income.

1 Like