Based off this cover, would you read this story?

I know I know, never judge a book by its cover. But I’m asking you just this one time to. BASED OFF THIS COVER, would you read this story?
Be honest! :rage: and to those who say no, please tell me why! Im curious

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Idrc about the covers

1 Like

Honestly it looks super interesting, but what draws me in is the description.
Sure the cover causes people to click the story but one[cr again for me the name makes me click the story and I think your name is perfect and intriguing

1 Like

Thank you!! And yes the description as well, but I was just wondering abt my cover— if I should change it or not :wink:

1 Like

Accidentally reset the votings :pensive:

I love your cover
I don’t think theta there’s a need to change it

1 Like

I would def read it based off the cover!! btw I love the cover haha

1 Like

The actual poses of the characters looks amazing, but the placement of the text looks a little wonky to me. But I can see why, since you wouldn’t want it to cover their faces. Personally, I would increase the size of “Highway” a tad at the top and shift it a bit higher and add a smaller “to” beneath it, and then “Hell” would be relatively huge at the bottom so that the text kind of frames their faces into a box in the middle. Something along those lines. But I would definitely open a story with this cover.

1 Like

I mostly read it based of the description and name :blush:

1 Like

I dont care about the cover the cover doesnt matter its the way how the story us write!

1 Like

Some stories and im gonna me honest has shitty covers and the story is great

1 Like

I took in your suggestions, what do u think?

Edited Covers

Realized I used two diff shades of red, but it’s fine ! Easy fix :grimacing:

Ooh! Nice! But I would maybe stretch “Hell” so that it crosses a larger width of the image and move it down so that it doesn’t cover her chin. And increase the size of your name at the bottom so that it’s a similar ratio-ed size in comparison to “Hell” as it is in the original. But with “Highway”, I’d reduce how much it encompasses the width of the image so that it’s about halfway between the size it is in the original and this newer version. If that makes sense? But both variations where you’ve placed “To” look a lot better now though!

1 Like