Basic directing for beginners(❤´艸`❤)(❤´艸`❤)

Hey loves, i have seen in the forums that many of you guys have given posts like coder needed . So, i thought why don’t i help you guys to know coding other than just helping you guys by coding the story ??
The classes will be in discord and google meet if possible :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The classes will cover basic directing and then I will give you guys a advanced directing class :kissing_heart:
Hope this helps and i get some students :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I don’t think coding classes on Zoom are safe, you will be on a Zoom with bunch of strangers. Discord doesn’t sound bad but I think discord will be a better option.

4 Likes

Sure then :innocent:

3 Likes

It’d probably be best to just make Google forms with step by steps/Instructions. This is because not everyone here has Discord & Zoom isn’t safe to use since you’d be on there with people you’ve never met before (:

5 Likes

To be honest i don’t like those classes and i think that they are very much typical to even understand so, i am gonna just give them voice classes :innocent:
Anyways, thanks for the opinion :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

And of course i am not gonna show my face LOL :joy:

3 Likes

Bump !

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Bump,

2 Likes

Bumping !

2 Likes

Bump, anyone ??

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump I would love to learn but I have school and I write on Wattpad and many other stuff other wise I would have loved to learn

1 Like

That’s okay hun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I got like 5 students :wink:

2 Likes