Basketball template

Hey guys! i really need a basketball template for my script which involves 6 guys and one of them is the LI and others are his friends

The background

!
Deleted!

It’s not a professional basketball it’s just the Li playing baskteball with his friends in the neigbourhood and the Mc is just watching who later gets hit by a ball.

Please i’d really love if y’all could help me, Thank you

4 Likes

Here is one from @SamiMichelle :)) It’s not the exact background but it’s one if you would like one random :))

2 Likes

I’m about to make a 1 on 1 game with the background you provided too for someone so watch my profile :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for helping me get my codes out ti more people :grin:

1 Like

It’s fine ;))

1 Like

THANK YOU So Much!

Before you use it i just wanna say the background is @FlowerGriefer 's background

I did know that!! I found it in the forums awhile ago. Thank you for adding that though! Some people might not realize it’s hers. :grin:

1 Like

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding templates. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.