AniMAEVEtions's Feedback For Your Stories - Honest Review

I’m sooooooooooo sorry to anyone one that I was planning to review. The reviews took too long to make & now this thread is closed, due to inactivity. I’m sorry to @Geegtfo @Shivali @Maya6 @Madhu @whirlwinder @Mellisa2731 @Jaz.Writess @AnonymousAuthor1 @piki.episode @gbxby @gigistorm @Mace @Roy @Luna1559

:heart:

11 Likes

Hey I’d love if I could get a review for my first story! :innocent: (I would love to hear your constructive criticism)

LINK: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/6551964166455296

Story: Temperamental
Author: Sam & Renae
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: INK
Episodes: 3
Description: Victoria Hartley will do whatever it takes to leave her past behind. What will she do when fate has other plans involving Jackson Kingsley.
Instagram: @renae.sam.epy

Cover

1 Like

Hoyy Batgirl (secretly fanboying), thanks for offering to do a review thread!

Title: i-Robin (LINK)
Author: DanDuck
Description: In 2050, where technology advances, what challenges will Robin, a female humanoid, face along with all the dramas?
Number of chapters: 4
Genre: Adventure
Style: Spotlight / Limelight

Covers

1 Like

Temperamental by @sam.c

Things I liked:

Chapter 1

• I liked how you didn’t give everything away in the 1st chapter.

• I loved the scene when the MC is looking in the mirror. Nice script writing!

• I loved how you used click-able overlays.

• I love the mystery around Victoria.

Chapter 2

• I loved how you used zooming to build tension, in the scene where Victoria & Jackson run into each other.
  • I LOVED the scene where the principle was singing & dancing while Victoria, Jackson & Mr Gray were watching. It’s so hilarious :joy:.
  • I’m glad that I finally got to meet Diana.

Chapter 3

• I liked how I got some insight into Jackson’s life.
  • I loved the scene where Jackson & Victoria are trying on lots of outfits.

Improvements:

Chapter 1

• There is a scene where the MC is on a plane. Is it supposed to be a private plane? If not, I recommend that you put some background characters on the plane. To make it look more public.

Chapter 2

• When Victoria is catching up on some shows, she types on the computer. When she types, her fingers don’t actually touch the keyboard.

Chapter 3

• It would be nice to see more insight into Victoria’s past.

Script errors:

None that I noticed.

Conclusion:

I love the stories intro! I loved the amount of overlays & custom backgrounds that you used! It’s good that you put credits in your story. For your 1st story, I’m really impressed!

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much ! :scream: I really appreciate your feedback :innocent:

And yea in chapter 1 where tori is in the plane it’s a private jet cause she’s rich :joy: But I’ll be sure to take note of everything else so I can improve my story! Thank you again :heart:

1 Like

i-Robin by @DanDuck

Things I liked:

Chapter 1

• I liked the very beginning. It built tension.
  • I loved the idea of the story being set in the future.

Chapter 2

• I love how the choices matter.
  • I loved the scene when Robin was lifting the weights.
  • I loved the timed choices.

Improvements:

Chapter 1

• I was confused as to what was happening. Because it was in the spotlight style. I couldn’t see the characters doing much. I recommend that you write the story in the cinematic style.
  • There as a scene when you get to choose what coloured dress you want. The story is supposed to be set in the future. The dresses look like dresses from an EXCEEDINGLY long time ago. I suggest that you change the dresses into ones that look more modern.

Chapter 2

• Try introducing more characters.
  • I don’t really understand what Oliver’s relation to Robin is.
  • The uniform looks incredibly old. Try finding an outfit that looks more modern.

Script errors:

None that I noticed.

Conclusion:

There were a couple of inconsistencies, but overall, it was a good story! In chapter 3, there was a choice that said skip the chapter or not skip the chapter. I accidentally clicked the skip option, so I’m not able to provide feedback for the 3rd chapter. Overall, great story!

2 Likes

Thanks for the time to come up with the feedback. I’ll take those into account and make adequate changes. :))

Your welcome.

Could you review mine? :grimacing:
TITLE : Clue: Without a Trace
STYLE : Limelight, Cinematic and some Spotlight
AUTHOR/EPISODE NAME : Problematic_Patrick
DESCRIPTION : One by one, your friends are going missing. Can you and your friends uncover who is behind it before you are next?
EPISODES PUBLISHED: 3
GENRE: Mystery
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5141884242821120
ADDITIONAL INFO/ FEATURES

• Main Character Customization
  • Two Love Interests, one male and one female. I might make more as the story goes on though.
  • Various Minigames, Timed Choices, Chase Scenes
  • The ability to switch between/play as multiple characters
  • The point system…it will be used to determine whether you solve the case on your own or not.
  • The ability to solve the case using pieces of evidence you find along the way. This part obviously won’t really appear in episodes 1-3 as it’s too early.
  • Some choices that matter
  • Not complete, but by the end it’ll have at least two endings.
Covers

1 Like

I would love for you to read my story!

Title Beyond Repair
Plot After a tragic accident Lola decides to leave her hometown hoping to find herself again. Instead she finds someone else. Is Lola capable of love or is she broken beyond repair ?
Style Ink
Genre Romance
Author Giana
Episodes 4 [and counting]
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4518274726690816 3

Cover

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :))
Title - Ghost of Mona
Author - Shivali
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Covers -
Screenshot_20190621_160719 Screenshot_20190621_160646
Number of chapters - 5
Genre - Mystery
Style - Ink
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536

1 Like

I would love review

Title: The Star Necklace

Author: Mayah

Description : you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Genere: Drama

Style : ink

Number of episodes: 15

Cover :

This is the small and large cover

1 Like

May i get a review?
It’s called " Black Hearts, Golden Desires"

• Story Description: Nand,a princess of Solataria,is trained to protect her family and kingdom. What will happen if an old enemy arises for revenge?Will Nand be able to handle the storm coming her way?
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
  • genre: Fantasy
  • Story Status: Ongoing
  • Chapters : 8
    05a684466238b104eb35ac757fdd4e636dc9791b_2_362x499
1 Like

I would love a review! Thanks so much for creating this thread!
Title: Silent Killer
Author: Rohit V.
Genre: Action
Style: Episode Original, Ink
Description: Iris Garcia, a gang leader, is out to avenge her father’s death. What will happen when she meets another gang leader? Follow Iris through corruption, betrayal, conflict, and love.
How many episodes do you want to be reviewed (3 MAX): 3
Cover Picture: SmallCoverSilentKillerLargeCoverSilentKiller
Link To Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387823813197824

1 Like

Hey I would love if you could give me a review for my story!
Title- Deep Abyss
Author- Luna
Genre- Drama/Fantasy
Style- INK
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4801275189592064
Summary- What Happens If She Looses Control And Looses It All.
Chapters- 1-5 Published (More to come)
Instagram- astra_639
There are choices and 2 love interests
Cover-43%20pm

Thank you so much for doing this!!

Clue: Without A Trace by @Problematic_Patrick

Things I liked:

Chapter 1

• I love the intro!
  • I love the scene where the reader has to tap on what the teacher wrote last. Try adding more scenes like this.
  • I love the part where the MC & Kim are talking & the guy is walking around, in the background.
  • I love the vibe of the story (if that makes any sense).

Improvements:

Chapter 1

• The intro seems a little glitchy. Try going through your script & fixing any issues
  • I recommend adding in character customisation, to some other characters (eg. the MC’s friends). It would make the story feel more relatable.
  • In the scene where you have to listen for audio clues, to know when to turn the light on, try making it a little bit easier. After so many tries, I was unable to complete it.

Script errors:

None that I noticed.

Conclusion:

I could only review up to the part where you have to listen for audio clues, to know when to turn the light on. I couldn’t complete it. This means that I didn’t get to read Chapter 2 or 3. But from what I’ve read, your story is really good!

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll probably be revamping the story using the reviews and stuff others have told me so this helps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE
Shado_S9_posterImage_Fb7ZuiUSiF

I would love a review!
I would really want a review of the storyline and the overall vibe. You don’t have to focus on the spelling errors, or editing errors, unless there’s something very specific that comes to mind.
But I would love to know the “things I like and " improvements” :smiley:

• Title - AW: Underground
• Author - Mace
• Description - Luna has been living in a underground bunker her entire life. When she finally escapes, she enters a whole new world. But trouble seems to follow her wherever she goes.
• Covers

• Number of chapters - 3
• Genre - Drama
• Style - INK
• A link to your story - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5926188697845760

1 Like