Bath overlay&animation help

Alright, so I want my character to be having a bath and I want my character to have her arm out. I have attached the bath background I am going to use; it will zoomed in to zone 3 so only the bath tub. I already have an arm overlay as well. I just need to know the coding and hoe to make it look like my character is actually in the bath and not outside it (I have a bubble bath overlay to put on top of the character but I don’t know if it’s the right one for my scene) SO BASICALLY, I JUST NEED THE CODING FOR IT AND SOMEONE TO TELL ME IF THE OVERLAYS ARE THE RIGHT ONES FOR MY SCENE :joy: :joy: thankyou and i’d appreciate any help! also my arm overlay is called IDLE_HONEY. the bubbles is called TUB COUNTER. the background is called INT. ICE BATH GRANDMAS BATHROOM - NIGHT. pv1_back_INT__ICE_BATH_GRANDMAS_BATHROOM___NIGHT pv1_back_TUB_COUNTER_5847384934514688_3c15fdde5482d488be59d9cffc41b67c pv1_back_IDLE_HONEY_5179630665531392_3c15fdde5482d488be59d9cffc41b67c

1 Like

I recommend you find a background similar to the baths tiles because in the full bathroom the wall is more of a corner look… if you can’t find out the we will work with what we have… to be able to add a layer in any background you’d use
INT. ICE BATH GRANDMAS BATHROOM - NIGHT with TUB COUNTER
If you want to be able to add It in further in the same scene (background)
you would use:
@overlay TUB COUNTER create

@overlay TUB COUNTER shifts to 140 240

@overlay TUB COUNTER scales to 0.7 0.7

@overlay TUB COUNTER opacity 1

the ones below can be moved around to where the spot you want It to be by previewing and clicking the show helpers tag the clicking on the spot directing tab and change the overlay tab… once you have done that it will direct it for you and all you have to copy and paste tho codes… the numbers will change

@overlay TUB COUNTER shifts to 234 124

@overlay TUB COUNTER scales to 0.8 0.8

@overlay TUB COUNTER opacity 1

About the hand well you’d have to use the same codes I used when adding the tub overlay…
add your character where you want her using the spot tag and then move the overlay where you think it will look best

1 Like

Okayy, thank you so much! I will try it out and can I let u know if I still need help with it? Again, thank youuu :relaxed:

1 Like

sure thing I just made an Instagram if you wanna dm me from there its @clover_writes_epi

1 Like

Will do :relaxed:!