Battery Issues with episode writing hub?

okay especially for mac users i’ve been wondering, does writing a story on episode drain your battery like hell? whenever i’m writing my battery just goes down really fast, but when i do anything else the battery doesn’t decrease at the same pace it does when i write on episode. is it just me or does anyone else face the same thing?

4 Likes

OMG YES !!! i thought i was the only one, and i’ve been wondering why ever since :thinking:

2 Likes

omg right? at first i thought my laptop just got old and the battery was just starting to leak (cuz sometimes i use it while charging), but then i decided to take a break for writing for one day and realized my battery lasted through 4 episodes of a netflix show when it only lasted for around one and a half hours writing on episode lol

2 Likes

eeeekk, at least u know ur not the only one :grin:

1 Like

true hahaha i wonder what makes it this way

1 Like

The episode website uses a lot of energy, like I mean a lot, Infact it drains so much energy that my laptop broke completely

1 Like

omg really? that sounds rough hhh

Every time I use Writer’s Portal it drains my battery completely :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: So you are not alone!

1 Like

good to know! i’m just surprised at how fast my battery decreases every time i use it lol

1 Like

yikes :grimacing: :grimacing: i feel sorry for your laptop :’((

I got a new one, no hard feelings

1 Like

phew, good to hear :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a request to the Episode development team. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: