Battle of the Laptops: šŸ’» Mac vs PC ( Poll )

Lmmaooooooooooo

1 Like

Not at allā€¦ That work laptop is NOT to be used for anything other than work. So, it is really not mine. My laptop is a normal laptop that actually runs out of memory!!!
(Sorry about having to start the poll over. I made some errors and it didnā€™t look right , so I had to erase it , and start all over )

1 Like

Now THAT is smart. I need to look into that. :thinking:

1 Like

Thank me later :smirk: :mask:

1 Like

Iā€™ll just thank you now ā€¦ and get that out of the way!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:kissing_heart:

1 Like

LOLLLIIEEEE :kissing: :kissing: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I have a stationary computer. expensive, you canā€™t take it with you, everything had to be bought separate, but you know what I have every single sims game installed, not to say how many other games but there is many. and its not even half all the space is amazing,

1 Like

Oh ho ho!!!

You have a gamer PC!!! :+1:t4: :ok_hand:t4:( Desk Top ) That is awesome!!!
Who is the motherboard made by?

1 Like

Macbook. Iā€™ve had mine since Jan 2015 (pro) and itā€™s outlasted every PC Iā€™ve ever had. Biggest downside is that theyā€™re super expensive to fix. My screen was shattered (not my fault or the computerā€™s fault) and it cost more than a cheap laptop just for the screen :sob:

But phone-wise Iā€™m an Android person lol

1 Like

I have no idea, its an Acer, but I dont really know anything about computers

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ I heard about how expensive Macs are to fix. Thatā€™s why all of the people that I know made sure to pay for AppleCare + Protection Plansā€¦ Becauseā€¦ DAYAMN!!!

I have the opposite combination going on right now. I have an iPhone, but a Lenovo laptop.

For work I have a killer MacBook Pro, but I have to sacrifice my first born in order to buy one of those flatout for my own personal use. Soā€¦ I am content with using my little Lenovo for the time being.

I have to admit , I absolutely miss certain features that you can do with Androids that you can not do with iPhones.

1 Like

Thatā€™s okay if you donā€™t know ā€¦ You still have an awesome computer that does what you need it to do, and it has a lot of memory. So that is all that really matters!!! :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had it so long now that Iā€™m not even sure if AppleCare would have covered it? lol
It almost would have made more sense to just buy a new one for the cost, considering itā€™s over 5 years old, but where I live the keyboards are Spanish so I need to wait until I go home or to the US or something. Because a Spanish keyboard would annoy me :sweat_smile: especially when coding.

Haha itā€™s funny because pretty much every work laptop Iā€™ve ever had was a Lenovo :joy:.

1 Like

apple is so dang expensive, a few years ago they wanted more fix my phone then it cost when I bought it.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is funny about all your work laptops being Lenovoā€™s !!!

A Spanish keyboard could absolutely make coding complicated!!!

Yeah, I learned that you pretty much have to pay for the added protection every year. I would factor like literally $500 per year to insure the laptop via AppleCare, because if any little thing or big thing goes wrong, they can fix it and it is covered. But yeahā€¦ based on the amount of coverage spent per year, this is part of the reason I have to have all my money together at once before I purchase a macbook pro for personal use. Because I want to pay for the protection up front for like 3-5 years if I can, so that I donā€™t have to turn around and be like 8 months laterā€¦ Dangā€¦ I gotta spend another $500 to insure this laptop!!! :woman_facepalming:t4:

You have never lied!!! It is truly expensive. Low Keyā€¦ it took me years to buy an iPhone because of the cost. I finally broke down and bought a used one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It is not even close to the new version that is out now, but at least I have one that I could afford and maintain.

$500/year?! I thought it was like an upfront cost for 3 years or something, but I donā€™t think I really paid attention lol. I think thereā€™s a fee if itā€™s accidental damage as well?

1 Like

Macs because all my electronics are Apple

1 Like

I say $500 per year, because of all of the add onā€™s. They have the one up front cost, but it only covers like the basic stuff. The more you want protectedā€¦ the more the insurance costs you. At least that is what I came to understand when I was first looking to purchase a macbook.

I could be wrong though.

So do you like legit have everything apple?

• macbook
  • iPhone
  • iPad
    ?