Battle of the Laptops: 💻 Mac vs PC ( Poll )

Definitely non Mac

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy:

Okay sweetness :lollipop:!!! I hear you loud and clear!!! Do you feel the same way when it comes to Android vs IPhones ???

1 Like

My preference is ASUS. Their gaming laptops are the best! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

THEY REALLY ARE!!!

It’s actually funny I have a iPhone but I’m definitely missing the android days I might eventually go back LOL

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like

PC
I’m team Android had iPhone regret it :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Bump :kissing:

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

Why do you regret having an iPhone??? ( I am not disagreeing with you, I am just curious to know what your perspective is )

For me… what I dislike the most about iPhones are how you can’t just download music :notes:. Like you can ONLY get it through iTunes which you must pay a subscription for. I hate being forced to pay for something just because I have a certain brand.

1 Like

Because of the storages space!

1 Like

O-M-GGGGGG!!!
YYYYAAASSSS!!!

I literally get a message every week telling me that my storage space is almost full and that I can upgrade!!! :woman_facepalming:t4:

NO!!! I don’t wanna pay money :dollar: every month to have more storage space you money hungry freaks!!! :no_good_woman:t4:

1 Like

Facts I agree with you

1 Like

It still frustrating. Especially since I had a 3 months free trial… and I added all this music to my phone… and then when I didn’t want to pay for the monthly subscription… I lost ALL :clap:t5:MY :clap:t5:MUSIC :notes: :clap:t5: !!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

BOOM :boom:

:eyes:

MacBook Air.

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

I used to be a die hard PC guy. My wife Rachelle has always used Macs. When I converted I became like those annoying ex-smokers you hear about for a while. “Oh my god it just works!” “Yes, honey, I know.” “I’ve been working on it all day and it hasn’t crashed even once!” “Yes, dear, I know.” Anyhow we’ve been a 100% Apple household ever since.

1 Like

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

That is exactly how I felt when I switched from Android to IPhone!!! :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like

i’ve not tried Apple. but last summer I upgraded my PC… well… PC yep

1 Like