Battle of the Laptops: šŸ’» Mac vs PC ( Poll )

My work laptop :computer: is Mac :desktop_computer: and my personal is PCā€¦ I may be switching to Mac for my personal soon though!!!

PC all the way. :relieved:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

I hear you sweetness!!! Although, Iā€™m just about ready to chuck mine out he window!!! :unamused:

1 Like

Iā€™ve only ever used Mac a few times during high school in the art theory classrooms and I was soooo confused. :joy:
Iā€™m just used to PC and Iā€™m under the impression that more is possible with PC because of the seemingly limitless compatibilities? :full_moon_with_face::woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

This was me when I was first introduced to the computer labs in college ( donā€™t ask me how long ago that wasā€¦ because I donā€™t even remember ). But I understand what you mean completely!!!

1 Like

:eyes:

Id say non-macs for laptops
Iā€™m an iPhone person though, anything maybe an 11 or under

1 Like

I have a hp laptop as of right now. I had mac but the old version and didnā€™t work well, Iā€™d say pc.

1 Like

I have had both ( currently I have been fighting with my 5 year old Lenova pc , but I do want to purchase a MacBook Pro :computer: for my new personal laptop ) the Mac :desktop_computer: I use for work.

But I can 1000% feel iPhones!!! I have an iPhone 6s Plus, and I literally want to purchase the exact same phone with more memory and a different color but the same exact make!!!

HP is pretty good. I had one briefly and then I switched to Toshiba. I had that forever. And then I replaced / substituted it with the Lenovo Iā€™ve had ever since. But , I absolutely want to get the latest model MacBook Pro :computer:.

1 Like

I have an iPhone se

1 Like

I say non- macs because I have never used anything other than androids for regular use. My school and my old school have ipads and I did have an ipod but I never used it. I like chromebooks and android devices better since a lot of people who I know just buy it to flex and get a new one every time it comes out. I have never had luck with tech but the phone and laptop I currently use have lasted me awhile and I can drop it without worrying about demolishing the screen. People who I know end up ruining their phones from simply dropping it so I would never get it cause I donā€™t trust myself. Also I donā€™t have to buy a bunch of extension stuff which I hear quite a few mac users do. It is also cheaper and I personally donā€™t like the design.

1 Like

Ah okay :ok_hand:t5:. Those are smaller in size right?

I agree with every single thing you said. Because the Apple add ones are absolutely murder on the bank account. My first and only upgrade was purchasing a second hand iPhone a couple of years ago. For me, it works just fine. Plus, I got a chance to learn the new technology. I donā€™t need the newest most expensive thing that comes out as soon as it is released and upgrade every 6 months. Waaaaayyyy too much money :dollar: going down the drain. I do want to purchase a relatively expensive MacBook :computer:, and keep that for however many years it will last.

Going back to the add onā€™s that are almost a requirement for apple productsā€¦ one thing that I absolutely cannot standā€¦ is having to literally have to subscribe to apple iTunes and stay subscribed or risk loosing all of my music :notes:ā€¦ When I first got my phone I had the three month trial of iTunes. I got soooooo much music :notes:. And the moment I unsubscribedā€¦ all of the music I downloaded was gone!!! And trying to transfer music to my phone has taken all of my life to replenish :woman_facepalming:t4:. I hate that I canā€™t download music :notes: as easily as I was able to on my Android.

1 Like

The music thing is why I still have my old spotify account (My new one is premium and I donā€™t remember the email or password of my old one) since I have 600 - 700 songs in my liked songs that I need to transfer to my new one but that would take so long. :woman_facepalming: I canā€™t even imagine losing them all.

1 Like

I literally could notā€¦ it was terrible. Mainly because most of the songs I accumulated were in foreign languages, and I couldnā€™t remember all of the artists and the names of all of the songs I had placed in playlists. I have been looking for this one instrumental lo-fi song for over three monthsā€¦ I can hear the song in my head, but I canā€™t pull up the name of the song or the artist :woman_facepalming:t4:ā€¦ the pinnacle of frustration!!!

1 Like

When I first got my Mac I was so frustrated because a lot of the key combinations like ctrl z etc were now cmd z, and I couldnt figure out how to get a hashtag and the @ button moved. So I was totally minblowingly thrown off! But now I love my Mac, itā€™s so much faster! The only thing I dont like is the fact that for some reason, i cant use any downloadable content on the new 64bit version of Sims 3 for Mac, and I love my DCs so its pretty much useless in that department!

I really struggle going back to windows now!

1 Like

YES!!!

Switching from PC to Mac :desktop_computer: is a completely different language and learning curve. I feel everything you said about the switch. And frustration when trying to access a game that you were easily able to play on your previous computer makes the frustration just that much more advanced doesnā€™t it???

1 Like

same but itā€™s expensive.

1 Like

I know it isā€¦ like insanely expensiveā€¦ butā€¦ I figured I am pretty good with maintenance and upkeep, so I should be able to keep it for a long time. :woman_shrugging:t4: A business investment for my personal work.

1 Like