BB8's Help Thread!

Hey guys!

In tis thread I will do my very best to help you out with directing, create script templates, mini-games, help you with errors, and answer every question you might have. :blush: Ask away!

4 Likes

Hey! I don’t need anything (for now). Just wanted to say that this is a super helpful thread!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Actually I would a script template for a school with people doing random things teenagers do ( phones etc … )

Np. Just stating facts

2 Likes

You mean background characters?

1 Like

I have bg chars but I need a script template with their spot and animation

1 Like

I will make it! Just not today, 'cause it’s my birthday and I’m throwing a party, so I’ll be busy. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Do you want an art piece ? As a gift ? Only if you like my art of course …

1 Like

I think your art is awesome, but I can’t accept this! Thank you so much anyway!

1 Like

Okay, so, do you want a certain background?

1 Like

An episode outside school background would be great !

1 Like

Okay, I will make the template now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks again ! I really appreciate it !

1 Like

Are you writing in Ink Limelight or Classic? So I can pick the animations.

1 Like

Ink !

1 Like

I have finished with the spot directing, and I’m gonna add animations now!

Here is the code. But to make this work you’ll have to create four background characters in your story, named:
CHAR1
CHAR2
CHAR3
CHAR4

The code:

&CHAR1 spot 0.612 159 277 AND CHAR1 is text_phone_neutral_loop AND CHAR2 spot 0.558 100 286 AND CHAR2 is talk_doubtful AND CHAR3 spot 0.600 93 245 AND CHAR3 is idle_lay_awake_neutral_loop AND CHAR4 spot 0.841 227 161 AND CHAR4 is disappointed AND CHAR5 spot 0.913 51 125 AND CHAR5 is dance_groove_loop AND CHAR3 faces left AND CHAR4 faces right AND CHAR5 faces right AND CHAR1 faces left AND CHAR2 faces right AND CHAR2 moves to layer -3 AND CHAR1 moves to layer -3 AND CHAR3 moves to layer -1 AND CHAR4 moves to layer 0 AND CHAR5 moves to layer 1

1 Like