BB8'S July AND AUGUST Overlay Request Thread -OPEN 🦙

I know you’ve already done quite a lot of them for me but would it be okay for me to request another overlay? :sweat_smile::blush::smiley:

Request
  1. Could you make a overlay of this calendar:

It should have 2 weeks and 5 days crossed off. So 14 x’s for 2 whole weeks (either starting at the 6th or any middle week) and then 5 whole days x’d off. You can use either x:

Lastly, could you put the immediate next day with a circle over it:

1. Could you make a Limelight female hand or arm overlay with a pen it? So, I could make it look like they’re marking the calendar? The body is Copper 03.

Here are a few examples (except she has a pen):

pen

1 Like

Okay! And no worries you can request hundreds of overlays here :grinning:

1 Like

Here is your overlay @Sunset_Shimmer!

I hope you like it! :innocent:

I will start working on the calendar now! :grinning:

EDIT:
Here is the second overlay!

1 Like

Thank you! If I have anymore requests, I’ll let you know!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blob_hearts::relaxed:

1 Like

hi could I have like clothing overlays? like as if the character was taking off their clothes and throwing them?

outfit;
Izrezak

1 Like

Sure, I’ll get it done by Thursday, or sooner if that’s okay! :slightly_smiling_face:

:smiley:

1 Like

Here you go! Hope you like it! :hugs:

If you want to, credit: @reybb8_episode! :slightly_smiling_face:

OMG I LOVE IT TYSM! :cupid::sparkling_heart::grin::smile:

1 Like

I hope I’m not asking for much, but it closes in a couple of days and you make great overlays…soo… :grin:
so could I have a laptop overlay and on the laptop theres like a script on episode interactive: kinda like this:

1 Like

Of course! And you can request as many overlays as you want here! :grin:

Here it is, @urlocalepisodewriter! :grinning:
If you want to, you can credit @reybb8_episode, but if not it’s fine! :sweat_smile:

LAPTOPOVERLAYBYBB8l

tysm! :smiley: thats all im requesting… for now MUAHAHA! :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey y’all! I decided to close this thread in 1st September, so it’s for both July and August! :smile:

1 Like

Hey I would like a closed laptop overlay and an open laptop overlay … please :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: A laptop that is turned toward the character for this animation :

1 Like

Sure! Gimme a minute…

1 Like

take all the time you need

1 Like

@Shadow666 your overlay is ready!
If you want to, credit @reybb8_episode!

1 Like

It’s perfect !!! Do you by any chance have an overlay with an open laptop too ???

1 Like

Yes! Sorry I forgot! :sweat_smile:
Laptop-PNG-Image2-500x413
Is it fine?

1 Like