BB8's OFFICIAL APRIL OVERLAY REQUEST THREAD! -CLOSED-

yes ! tysm

1 Like

Hi, do you think you could make me another overlay? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Details

I need a suitcase open and straight forward just like this one and maybe a little bit bigger.

But I need it to look more like a regular suitcase. Similar to this one or any regular looking black suitcase.

ed8227f8e9f2b222f7eee6a8f7801048

1 Like

Sure! Here you go!

If you wanna credit me, please credit @reybb8_episode!

1Can I have a big glass container with a purple/bluish liquid?
2A beaker with green liquid
3A beaker with yellow liquid
4Green liquid pouring out
5purple/bluish explosion bubbling
@REY_BB8

1 Like

hey girl could i have a white pillow, a bunch of white feathers and water droplets??

1 Like

Sure, here ya go!

1210274_thumb

tysmm

1 Like

Here you go! I’m terribly sorry for the delay.
BubbleOverlayByBB8

9141185_1
GreenFogOverlayByBB8%20-%20Copy
Please credit @reybb8_episode!

i need two car overlays right now, one black and one gold, i want the black one to be sporty and the gold one to look expensive

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Here ya go:
BlackSprtyCarOverlayByBB8
794x95_large
If you wanna give credits, credit @reybb8_episode!

1 Like

Can i have a bag with a paper in it?
Can it say:
Crosslabs Enterprises
Dear Johnathon Stevens,
We have job for you.Project 2q5 has been tested with human immates and we’have seen extroidanary results.If youdothis task your family will not be harmed during this test.They will be transfered to a high security place where the virus will not affect them.They will be trained to obey and fight. Any people who are affected by the virus will be given the cure or if they are beyond saving will be tested on. This will change the way we fight.We will thrive and we will survive.
Sincerly,Crosslabs coordinator

And a overlay of the paper by itself.
Like this:
download%20(5)
With a paper inthe openning.It could be the episode gymbag.

1 Like

Of course! What color do you want the bag to be?
By the way here is the paper overlay itself:

thank you so much

1 Like

srry.I made a error. Crosslabs Enterprises
Dear Johnathon Stevens,
We have job for you.Project 2q5 has been tested with human immates and we have seen extroidanary results.If you do this task your family will not be harmed during this test.They will be transfered to a high security place where the virus will not affect them.They will be trained to obey and fight. Any people who are affected by the virus will be given the cure or if they are beyond saving will be tested on. This will change the way we fight.We will thrive and we will survive.
Sincerly,Crosslabs coordinator.
It can be black or grey

1 Like

Okay, no problem!

Here it is:

BagWithPaperOverlayByBB8
Please credit @reybb8_episode!

Ty.So much!!!

1 Like

@Sydney_H please close this topic.

1 Like