BB8's overlay request thread -CLOSED-

BB8’S OFFICIAL OVERLAY REQUEST THREAD -OPEN-

Hey guys!

BB8's here, to make ya overlays for your stories! 

Feel free to request everything you want below!

This request thread will last until 03/31/2019.
The request thread is only for overlays.
After this request thread is closed, I will probably make another one!:slightly_smiling_face: (Or re-open it!)

NEW OPEN OVERLAY REQUEST THREAD HERE!

1 Like

Examples?

1 Like

I can make any overlay you request me to do, from a background, or from a picture.
I don’t draw the overlays, but per example, I can make the bed sheets of a bedroom background.:wink:

Like examples of what you can do if you say you do background or overlays I need those examples of your work to see what you have done :blush:

1 Like

Alright.
Here you go…

This is the original Episode background.

And this is the overlay I made for the Episode background.

It’s 100% mine, I just made it! That’s why it took me some time. And if you want me to prove it, I can easily write BB8 in the overlay, or whatever you want me to write.

1 Like

Hey, Do you think you could do an eviction notice overlay please? Just something to stick on an apartment door.
Thanks,

1 Like

Sure! I’ll get to it right meow! :grin:

Do you like this one?

The background is transparent, but the inside is not. If you want this to be changed don’t hesitate to ask for it. :smiley:

There is no credit needed, but if you want to credit me credit @reybb8_episode on Instagram! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You can request as many overlays as you need here, there is no problem!

This is great, Thank you so much!
Will give credits x

1 Like

Hi me again :wink:
Do you have any transparent tears I can use please?

1 Like

Hey! Yeah, I do! Hope you like this one!

That’s EXACTLY what I was looking for thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi :blush: If you’re still taking requests could I have 2 overlays?

It’s a episode background. I was wondering if I could have the door closed?

Is it also possible to have the fence in this background? To make it seem like someone’s standing outside the fence and someone’s inside.

1 Like

Hey! I can do the second one, but I can’t do the first one. I do not draw, so I cannot make the same background with a closed door. I’m sorry. Please, let me know if I’m mistaken and you need something else.

1 Like

Here you go:

FENCEbyBB8

If you want to give credits, credit @reybb8_episode in Instagram!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Of course I’ll give you credit :blush: And it’s totally fine if you couldn’t do the first one. I didn’t need that one done till later on in my story. I hate having to use overlays sometimes but I always seem to need them :sweat_smile: so I’ll definitely be coming to you if I need anymore :wink:

1 Like

can i have an overlay of a limelight hand but the thumb is cut off so it looks likethe person is choking someone.All colors plz

Like this but in limelight

1 Like

Hey! Yeah, I can do that, but t might take a while. The skin tones are a lot, but fortunately the work isn’t! I’m sorry for any delays there might be. It can take a couple of days, but hopefully I’ll finish today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, I just finished! I really hope you like these, and I’m terribly sorry for the delay.

Click Here For The Overlays

14 17 22 28 33 39 07 14 21 25 28 32 37 41 44 48 52 56 00 03 07 11 14 18 21 25 28 32 35 39 43 46 49 52 58 02 06 09 13 16 20 23 26 30 36 40 43 55 59 03 07 11 20 24 28 34 37 41 45 57 08

All skin tones included!

Also, if you want to give credits, please credit @reybb8_episode on Instagram! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! :blush: I’m back again lol :sweat_smile:

I was wondering if you could do an overlay of clothes or items in a box?
Something like this:

But with at least 2 more boxes of INK Female clothes and 2 more boxes of random supplies (toiletries, food, etc.) She’s been evicted from her apartment so I want to make it seem like she has a lot of stuff with her.

1 Like