BB's art shop | Edits | Covers | Splashes and more (OPEN)

community

Hi there, so I’ve been doing some edits and maybe you guys would like it.
So, I would be happy to take some requests.

I’ve seen some of you guys been needing a cover, splash and more, that’s why I would be doing my own.
Not only that but I see that a lot of thread has been closed, so I wanted to give it a try and help you guys.

Now, I know people will ask for examples?
But before we go there, there will be some rules. It’s not really hard

RULES

• Don’t be rude :grin:. Well, we all know that every thread would say that but yeah please don’t be rude. Not only me but every other thread. If there’s a mistake don’t go and get mad with us, just tell us what’s wrong but nicely.

• Be patients. Patient is a key to everything :blush::blush:. If I didn’t give you your art in about 3 or more days, that means I’m busy and I have school but don’t worry I will do your art. If I didn’t reply to your message it doesn’t mean I am ignoring you, if I give you a like it means I will do your art.

• Specific details. Please give me your specific details, if you don’t it’s going to be hard for me to do it :grinning:. And please answer me quickly if I have a question or else you have to wait for yours until you answer me.

• About credits. Well, you don’t really need to credit me but it will be good if you can :heart:. But just don’t say that you did it. If I found out that you’re using my art but saying that you did it. Believe me you’re done :angry::facepunch:. I’m just kidding :joy::joy:. Just please don’t :grin::joy:.

• Don’t get mad. I am just starting it, so don’t get mad. If you don’t like mine, go and find another thread.

Well, that’s all and here’s the example.

EXAMPLES

Splashes

Edits

Cover

Coming soon

That’s all hope you guys like it :grin::smile:

And this the form.

FORM

Edit Form

Body:
Brow:
Hair:
Hair Colour:
Eyes:
Eyes Colour:
Face:
Nose:
Lips:
Lips Colour:
Half Body/ Full Body:
Background:
Size:

Cover Form

Book Name:
Body:
Brow:
Hair:
Hair Colour:
Eyes:
Eyes Colour:
Face:
Nose:
Lips:
Lips Colour:
Half Body/ Full Body:
Background:
Size:
Word Colour:

Splash Form
With Person

Word to write:
Body:
Brow:
Hair:
Hair Colour:
Eyes:
Eyes Colour:
Face:
Nose:
Lips:
Lips Colour:
Half Body/ Full Body:
Background:
Size:
Colour word:

Without Person

Word to write:
Background:
Size:
Colour Word:

That is it and if you want special effect like raining, snowing or anything else please tell me.