Be able to properly read people's + your own stories on portal

I think it would be so cool to allow us to read stories on portal (especially people like myself who don’t have access to the app.) Maybe not 100% like the app version, but like to follow a link to someones story or your own link and be able to read it on portal?? if that makes sense. Agree or Disagree?

6 Likes

I agree! I own a Chromebook, so I have access to websites like the forums and the writer portal. Even though the Play Store is available on it, most apps are a hit or miss. Unfortunately, Episode lands in the miss area and the Play Store won’t let me even download the app. Although this feature could take some time being implemented, I think it would definitely be worth it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello @EPISODEWRITERSTARTER, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic is incorrectly titled and a violation of the Feature Request Guidelines. Edit the title according to the Guidelines. If it is not edited within 24 hrs, it will be closed. Thanks :sunglasses:

Topic closed for violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic.