Hmmmmmm I’m not sure maybe there are some that enjoy it

2 Likes

They are probably lowkey about it :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes he is also he is married his wife is beautiful i follow him

5 Likes

Lmao true

2 Likes

Of course there will be guys on the app-take kid shows, for example, there are adults that do enjoy watching them however they wouldn’t tell people that they interact with in their life that they love shows that are targeted for a much younger audience.

Episode, in my opinion, is an app for both males and females : )
But Episode should work harder to promote stories for both genders-this would attract many more people as their main readers are mostly girls (or are THEY?)

1 Like

I am 35 and know countless adults who admit to and are very open with people regarding watching and loving animated shows/movies that are “intended for children”. Give me some DuckTales and you won’t be able to get my attention until the episode is over :wink: . In 2018 the only shows created with the intention of them being for children (and only children) are more than likely only on Sprout, Nick Jr and other companies that have a primary focus on youth :slight_smile: And regarding kid apps, I just reached my Team level cap of 75 in Disney Heroes Battle Mode. :smiley:

Sorry for being off topic. To bring it back to the orig…if I count…I read some Episode stories :wink:

9 Likes

Hehe yh it’s a good show. ahem yh this is off topic, I’ll delete my posts lol

I am so happy i joyed on here!!! I’m really entertained with all the responses and everyone being so nice (usually there’s always a a** that ruins everything) I am gonna be on here more often!!! So now we know there guys, there just really low key :joy: maybe there’s a Christian Grey somewhere on here buts to shy to come out hahaha

1 Like

Lmao I’m glad ShiStar :joy:

1 Like

There are plenty of guys here. I read, write, and occasionally make edits, for example. Episode isn’t explicitly gendered, and while most of us are gay or bi, I’ve encountered a straight man or two. I won’t name them, since that seems a little weird/invasive to do, but they exist. They’re rare, but real.

4 Likes

Yes, you are right!

I should have worded it a bit differently-while there are adults who watch kid shows and may not say that they do, there are other adults that do. Sometimes, we hide the things that we enjoy even if it’s nothing to be ashamed about-all of our likes make us unique individuals.

P.S playing games is fun and watching funny cartoons is a great way to pass time -it helps de-stress and is a great form of entertainment.

After all, we are all young at heart :yellow_heart:

You’re never too old for anything : )

Anyway, I too will go back to the main topic!

Yes, I do play Episodes but lately these days, I’ve been reading underrated stories with very few reads : )

Haven’t read a story with many reads in a long while :thinking:

4 Likes

I have guys who play my episode, regardless of sexuality. I know because they thank me for including an option to play as a guy ^-^

1 Like

All these responds are amazing! It sucks that we live in a society that we can’t express everything because a lot of people judge…

1 Like

Yes, we do play it.

It’s just that the app is marketed towards a younger female audience, so logically there would be more of them than us. I do enjoy playing Episode and participating in the community, despite its major flaws. I wouldn’t want to miss out on all the great and unique stories here; I want to see the community grow and improve.

I’m a guy, and I can only speak for myself and my behalf, but whenever I tried to get others I knew to play Episode in the past, they’d either laugh at me or say it’s too ‘girly’ or ‘gay’ to play in an obviously negative manner/connotation. Sometimes they’d question why I play it. This mainly happened back some years ago when I was in high school but then when I got to college it went down, but didn’t go away completely. I did get some weird looks usually when I was playing Episode in my university’s library. Though, I do find it bizarre that some of them would assume someone’s sexual orientation based on their hobbies and judge them for it…

Oh, and speaking of that, straight guys playing Episode? Well… I’m sure there are plenty out there considering I’m straight myself. I understand how some people would be questioning or confused as to why we would because of the circumstances given on the game from a majority, but I mean again, it shouldn’t matter… right? I’m straight and I don’t feel uncomfortable, weird or different at all about a female MC having with a male LI or something else that’s not myself for example… Sometimes it’s interesting and fun to read from the opposite gender and perspectives, y’know? I’m cool with anything, to be honest, and I’m very open-minded; I just want to read good and unique stories. :slight_smile:

So anyway, because of things like that, such as judgmental people, I just play it privately, mainly at night away from others. From my personal experience, I could say that there is some truth in the ‘hiding’, at least for myself. Though I’ve never pretended to be something I wasn’t here, or hide to that the very least, but in real life, I always try to avoid being seen playing Episode lol.

Though to be fair, that’s only half of the reason why I play Episode privately. The other half is the association to the image that Episode has created about themselves and their customers/audiences from their recent featured stories and actions, but that’s another topic for another day…

So based on my experience, some guys may be hiding, some may not… but we’re around; just not a lot for obvious reasons.

Other than that, I’m happy to be here. Hopefully, no one feels they have to hide here, as there is no reason to… We should all be ourselves.

5 Likes

This is my escape from my daily life which sometimes gets a bit to much… no one knows who I am but there still there for one another

1 Like

How did I forget @Liam1 plays episode he is strait and not scared to say it :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Not only do straight men read stories on Episode, but they also write some :blush: We just don’t see them as often because Episode is marketed to teenage girls mostly.

2 Likes

Lmao I’m dead :joy:

3 Likes

:upside_down_face:

AHHHH MAH STEP DAD IS BACK lmao oooo

1 Like