Be in my story; Fulfil your criminal dreams! (Closed for now)

community

Have you always dreamt of being a criminal?
Would you like too see your episode self fulfil that dream?
Well sign up here to be in my criminal story!

Episode Style - Limelight
I’ll need you to provide detail on your character using this format:

These characters are criminals, some will be of more importance than others.
If you’d like a different kind of character (Say a civillian or something just ask :slight_smile:)

Personal details (For your character)
Character’s first and middle name:
Character’s last name:

Character’s age (18+ If you have a reason to be younger just tell me):
Backstory (Doesn’t have to be long or complicated):

Traits
Intelligence: /10
Creativity: /10
Athletic Ability: /10

Any skills?:
Personality:

Appearance
Character’s facial details: (image of the facial features in the episode character customisation)
Character’s outfit: (Image of the clothing)

I know this all sounds fancy and complex, but I just need to know as much as I can about your character

First name shiza
Last name Lenx
Age 19
Backstory shiza was a very intelligent and supportive student in her school but an accident changed it all
Intelligence 10/10
Creativity 8/10
Athletic ability 7/10
Skills can use a gun very well
Personality revengeful

Could you send me screenshots of what she looks like (with the character maker in the writer’s portal)

Remember it’s in Limelight

Personal details
Character’s first and middle name: Yoojay Lily
Character’s last name: Weir

Character’s age (18+ If you have a reason to be younger just tell me): 20
Backstory (Doesn’t have to be long or complicated): Is an orphan. She’s been jumping from orphanage to orphanage with no success in finding a family capable of loving such a closed off, cold soul. When she turned 16 she was kicked out of the orphanage she was staying at and was forced to pursue the life of a criminal. At first it started off with petty theft such as pickpocketing just to survive, but as the years went by, she became addicted to the thrill and the adrenaline of theft and crime. She soon upgraded to bank theft and more dangerous acts of crime.

Traits
Intelligence: 6.5/10
Creativity: 8/10
Athletic Ability:10 /10

Any skills?: She’s athletic, so she’s quick and can get out of a scene quickly. Can use any type of weaponry. She’s manipulative and witty. She’s street smart (which is the reason she’s still alive today)
Personality: Rude, closed off, cold, selfish. But she can still learn to love, she’s just had a bad past. She’s not intelligent, but street smart, as I said before.

Appearance:
Character’s facial details: (image of the facial features in the episode character customisation)

Character’s outfit: (Image of the clothing)

31%20pm

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to fulfil my criminal dreams :smiley:

Sure

is it okay

:ok_hand:
You are welcome my criminal friend

If you look at @author.y.w 's posts on this thread you’ll be able to see what I’d like.

Mind if I have her wear different outfits and tweak that one a bit?

Not at all! You can change whatever, you’re the author! I’m merely a reader :wink:

Great!

Moved to Resources section! :v:t2:

Whoops :sweat_smile:

Be in my story >_<

Character’s first and middle name: Allandra Fury

Character’s last name: Predetti

Character’s age (18+ If you have a reason to be younger just tell me):18

Backstory (Doesn’t have to be long or complicated): Is a spy for a secret organization, is also a vampire

Traits: Badass, good comebacks, is physically, mentally, and emotionally strong and graceful

Intelligence: 8.5/10

Creativity: 10/10

Athletic Ability: 10/10

Any skills?: Can sing and is obviously a good actress

Personality: Smart alecky but also loyal to those who she thinks deserve, shows a nicer side of herself around children

Appearance

Character’s facial details: 47%20AM

Character’s outfit: 54%20AM

Could she be not a vampire? This isn’t really a fantasy story and I intend to keep it that way

That’s fine.