Be Sarcastic About The Person Above You!

Howdy guys! This is just a game to be sarcastic about anything the person above you says!
Please do not feel like you’re being attacked on here, because I know the people on this thread are going to be super sweet!

Let the sarcasm begin with y’all being sarcastic about me! Then be sarcastic about the person that posts right before you!:crown::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Wow, as if we actually need a thread for this.:roll_eyes:(lol no, this is actually a cool idea :joy:)

2 Likes

haha that was perfect!

Jeez, because that comment was such a great comeback :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, because we asked for your opinion :neutral_face:

Jk jk I promise I’m not mean lol

3 Likes

If it wasn’t I wouldn’t have noticed, to busy getting your stench out of my nostrils (this is a joke episode please don’t ban me)

2 Likes

We never asked for yours. (I’m not mean I promise)

3 Likes

Oh wow that comment was sooooo needed

3 Likes

No one told you to speak :roll_eyes:

I swear I’m a nice person

3 Likes

some of you are roasting djekjsnwje be sarcastic

3 Likes

Well, no one told you to speak, go back to your hole. (I’m really nice normally I promise)

3 Likes

I have no idea what your talking about, maybe if you were typing properly someone would actually understand (I sound so mean…)

3 Likes

Yes because you’re the boss of me

That was lowkey kinda weak

3 Likes

Uh, huh.:yawning_face::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh you are sooooo strong tho!

it was sarcastic tho so :clap:t3:

3 Likes

And your opinion is sooo relevant

4 Likes

To be fair, @epy.vector all you seem to be doing is trying to hard.(Wow, that was really low)

3 Likes

Well @Randomwriter07 maybe I should mix up my 'to and too’s" then maybe I could be more like you

This is so rude :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Well, I’m so sorry, that I have autocorrect enabled maybe it, wouldn’t be there if certain people, used the right number of “o’s” in their “so’s”. That felt so mean and made absolutely no sense :sob::weary::pleading_face::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

It also wouldn’t have been there if you decided to keep your “relevant” opinion to yourself but hey, not everyone knows when to keep their mouth shut

I don’t mean it I swear

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like