Bed backgrounds and blanket overlays

hi so does anyone know here can i find bed backgrounds, not the whole room actually, but like the top of the beds, and please if you have any blanket overlays like showing from top if u know what i mean, i will give credit thank you!

1 Like

I can make you some if you specify you need which blanket.

anything you can make or find will be fine, i just want a bed background from top like when it shows the character actually talking or kissing or whataver animation they’ll do

1 Like

Oh that but you need to specify something

like what?

Here you go

Thank you so much, do you maybe have any other colors so i can have two different beds in the story please?

1 Like

Let me see…

0a5d15a472ac685a092fb9d9e182d2c1

téléchargé

téléchargé (1)

maybe something like this…

This should work, hopefully

1 Like

It worked hank you so much

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about overlays and backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Could I used it too pleas I really need one? :sweat_smile: I’ll give you credit ofcourse. Thank you already.

1 Like

it says this is the first time you posted, well, just wanted to say welcome to the community :grin:

1 Like

haha, thank you very much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yesss you can use it, of course

1 Like

My drive is full of bird’s eye view beds and blankets. A lot of them match beds in the portal. Link is in my bio!