Bed of Roses (TaT Book 2) Fan Club

I like this one :eyes::eyes::eyes:

The fact that you just read the other thread, things still fresh in your head, I can’t remember those things

8 Likes

So, true

7 Likes

I am ONLY breaking the curse for Thorn, if there was no DOG they could all root

10 Likes

Thorn is essential
I need to see his tail wagging

10 Likes

I agree. If not for Thorn, there’s really no point breaking the curse :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I finally have a break from school so :smiling_imp:

b80509f7-638f-42c6-a576-0dea83f2972b-giphy

Also Rosie is a babey :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

Blade going to therapy :sob:

I literally love her, she’s the cutest :pleading_face: (I love Vera too though :dizzy:)

The court sucks, but Astra seems amazing, I’m excited :star_struck:

@Spiegel.TheMirror :pensive: :broken_heart:

Their friendship is cute!

Basil’s rage meter is low, so go me :nail_care: But I’m leading with Nightmare points.

I LOVE YOU ROSIE

#ROSIEFANCLUB

10 Likes

HURRAAAAAY here we goooo!

Answers

1. What were your initial reactions to the first three chapters of BoR?

Never occurred to me that I’d like it more than the first book but I already do :pleading_face: Rosie’s a joy to read and all the pets only made me go more :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

2. What moments, if any, surprised you the most?

Blade possibly becoming somewhat a heir to Caddelinn. I believe he would make a perfect king and Caddelinn is such a good fit to him. It just didn’t come to my mind that it’d be possible, now I love it!

3. Feelings and theories about Rosie?

She already got her own place in my heart next to my dear thieves :sob: :sob: :sob: She is both dark and bright. Whether she makes a cheerful or a shady remark, there is always more than one layer in her words. She pouts or cries and my heart shatters, she makes a positively sarcastic remark and I laugh with her - my heart growing in size but something still sticking to it. :pensive:

4. Thoughts on the Court of Eraywyn? Who’s excited about Princess Astra?

I loved Astra!!! She is independant, sincere, self-sufficient, kind, clever, sociable ahhh she is everything! I actually loved all the new side characters as well. They were all a nice breeze after our stressfull fight to the throne :star_struck:

5. THAT CLIFFHANGER THO???

It shows how Blade will adjust to such an original character. I can see Rosie already bringing a soft side of him out and I… go… :heart_eyes: :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: These two now has my whole heart :sob:

And Spiegel claims she can’t write romance :roll_eyes:

6. Any thoughts on confirmed and potential friendships and relationships?

Astra and Blade!!! I see a blooming friendship ahead :star_struck: Have a gut feeling that Astra is someone Blade would think highly of and respect a lot. Him having Rosie by his side and Astra as a friend may get him open up more and I’m here for this :sneezing_face:

7. How’s your point breakdown? What are you leading with for Rosie? Daydream or Nightmare points? How’s Basil’s Rage Meter?

I’m going with Daydream points in the lead. Although I sometimes can’t hold myself back from choosing the sarcastic options. :grin:
Trying to keep Blade as angry as possible! He is grumpy and I won’t take him any other way :triumph: though I had to pet Dagger. It’s a must :pleading_face:

8. FREESTYLE thoughts, yellins, cryins, theories, klajkdhasjkdhaskuis, FEELINs
[/quote]

I didn’t think Blade could be the solution to Rosie’s problem but it’s all I think about nowww. He might be a prince after all but the royal blood part makes me suspicious I don’t knooow.
But I also wouldn’t mind Rosie accidentally kissing someone and passing the curse which is highly likely. Not only because it’s Rosie but because there is a possibility of a solution for them.

I do not have one but two suggestions in mind as to whom :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

The results to this have me :astonished:

7 Likes

:eyes:

Also, it was a toss up between sacrificing someone to free Rosie from her curse, or exploring the world.

7 Likes

You see, I’m in a dilemma now.
Just imagine Ashton crossing paths with Rosie and being doomed to get stuck in a never ending sleep (we all know he would deserve it, plus, it would be poetic justice if he got cursed by Basil’s love interest) - but the thought of Rosie kissing him, eeewww poor baby :sob: :joy:

8 Likes

OH I FORGOT

Rosie says the ppl of Rosebridge are frozen like statues - any thoughts on how this may relate to Ashtons statues? Any thoughts on the statues in general?

11 Likes

Immaculate :sparkles:
Or imagine Q swaying his index finger in the air blabbering as he always does and suddenly Rosie can’t take reading more of it and suddenly it’s a great idea to pass the curse :two_hearts:

6 Likes

More of a question.
Shouldn’t have Basil found them already :face_with_monocle:? I mean, they’re located at Blackwood, right?

8 Likes

1. What were your initial reactions to the first three chapters of BoR?
I need more I need more I need more I need m—

2. What moments, if any, surprised you the most?
The Court of Eraywyn being so Rude. Also, Hunter post-audience

3. Feelings and theories about Rosie?
I can’t stop thinking about her naiveté and general sense of wonder about this futuristic world in contrast to Basil’s (im)patience.

4. Thoughts on the Court of Eraywyn? Who’s excited about Princess Astra?
Astra is so likeable and refreshing. I’m really looking forward to seeing the entirety of her role in this story.

5. THAT CLIFFHANGER THO???
[See 1.]

6. Any thoughts on confirmed and potential friendships and relationships? Y’all know I am a massive Vera / Jasper shipper :pleading_face: but I’m also loving Parsley’s Basil’s and Vera’s developing friendship?
The potential friendship between Basil and Astra… don’t get me started.

7. How’s your point breakdown? What are you leading with for Rosie? Daydream or Nightmare points? How’s Basil’s Rage Meter?
20/21 Daydream points. Basil’s Rage Meter’s extremely low.

8. FREESTYLE thoughts, yellins, cryins, theories, klajkdhasjkdhaskuis, FEELINs
[insert blubbering mess]
First three chapters: Read
Alex: can finally Sleep Well tonight.

Can’t wait to reread it in the morning when my mind and eyes aren’t so foggy :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I originally thought they were the Rosebridge residents phasing through but it’s the wrong location. That being said we don’t know he didn’t find them already. He may either not know what they are / what to do with them, or may not have brought it up to anyone yet if he did find them. Given Parasite Nylora’s comments and Ashtons reaction, i assume they’re shady AF but it’s possible she would have known more about what they actually are than Parsley would

9 Likes

Honestly as much as I theorize the statues have a connection to Rosebridge, I think there’s also the possibility of Ashton just being a perverse creep and having some sort of messed up assortment of statues of women for his own pleasure.

11 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: ew I hate him

9 Likes

Lemon theory
The therapist is the villain
Okay bye

12 Likes

Astra gives me major Hunter vibes. Am I missing something? Do we know that they’re siblings and I’ve overlooked info that confirms this? Are they not siblings and I’m just falsifying info in my head? I’m probably missing something, but if this ain’t the one place I can get answers…

9 Likes

As far as we know they’re not Siblings but it’s true we don’t know much :eye: a lot of ppl are shipping them (not me, my bet is on Hunter / Blair) but I assume they have some kind of history regardless

9 Likes