Bed of Roses (TaT Book 2) Fan Club

Ooooo, a perfect post for hitting 500!

It’s beautiful :sob::sob:

5 Likes

i am stunned as always :sparkles: you absolutely nailed rosie, and i love the flower crown/headpiece! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Ahhhhhh, I didn’t even notice it was the 500th post under this thread :exploding_head:!!

And thanks to both of you <3!

5 Likes

New cover !!

5 Likes

It’s really beautiful, well done!

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity, why is there a little fairy-like thing behind Rosie?

5 Likes

that would be a really good question when Carabosse is on her other side :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

And Hibiscus strikes our hearts again with a master piece

5 Likes

Because I made it before we knew anything about Carabosse and I actually didn’t make it to be the cover lol. But I didn’t take it out when Spiegel asked to use it as a cover bc it’s cute and I’m lazy. She gave me Carabosse’s actual details. So there’s no relevant info in that cover, just circumstances.

5 Likes

I think GrasoftheLemon means the official one Hibiscus the shadow over Rosie’s shoulder on the day side

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. It was before we knew anything about Carabosse so I was making a random edit and that was my guess or stand in for Carabosse. But when Spiegel asked for it to be the cover she told me real Carabosse details, so I added her and didn’t take out the small one bc I didn’t want to lol.

5 Likes

I totally forgot you made that one too, lol
And totally not read the hibiscusgravy in the bottom :woman_facepalming:t5:

5 Likes

Adsjkslsl lmao I wouldn’t have barrel rolled in and been like OKAY !!! Time for a new cover !!! If I hadn’t made the first one :sob:

5 Likes

True, sorry Hibi :joy:
But that new highlights effects are amazing

5 Likes
Replies

ducks and protects head

:blob_sun: :sob:

Yeah! I honestly wish I had half the confidence and laziness of Nylora :sleepy: I don’t love her as an antagonist because she was very simple in my opinion but the woman is an icon for procrastination and self-love.

YES!! EXCELLENT 500th post!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Quit makin’ me cryyyyyyy

Really funny, actually! It’s true that Hibiscus didn’t know Carabosse’s looks yet and ‘Fairy Godmother’ usually doesn’t conjure up images of someone like Carabosse sksksks.

But I really wanted it as a cover and I actually wanted to keep the fairy silhouette too because, for me, it’s a nod to the real Sleeping Beauty story, as well as a reference to legend vs. history even in BoR.
Like, in the Legend of Rosebridge, Briar Rose supposedly had six good fairies to watch over her and Carabosse was the villain who put the kingdom to sleep. For me, the little fairy silhouette on one side and Carabosse on the other was pretty symbolic of good vs evil and what we think we know vs what is real, etc.

lmaooooo :skull:

I still think your signature should be bigger

5 Likes

This makes me wish we had this exact headpiece bc it’s way cuter than the one we actually have

3 Likes

Oh! I like dat :hushed:

3 Likes

We should team up and force some new clothes on Episode :relieved:

4 Likes