Bedroom Background Help

Can someone help me find a basement bedroom?

I want the bed set up to look something like this :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Sort of like a loft?? Maybe
And hanging on the walls maybe some fairy lights??

Now this is what it would look like from the floor, (sorry it’s a lot. I’m picky and difficult) :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

Instead of a ladder, I imagine stairs leading up to the loft, where the bed is, the walls are more purple or close to a dark blue, maybe. The basement isn’t too big, but it’s not to small either. If that’s possible.
On the bottom part of the basement bedroom, I see it having a closet or wardrobe and the decor isn’t too girly but it’s furnished a little bit.
The character the bedroom is for isn’t into anything too sparkly or pink.

If knowing a little bit about her helps, she’s straightforward, doesn’t like being told what to do, she’s spunky and has fire.
She doesn’t have parents, she’s living with friends, she goes to high school and is a little bit of a trouble maker. She is always getting into things she shouldn’t.
Her name is Hope.

1 Like

Hi @MrsKolMikaelson
I just uploaded the dorm bgs in my drive, you may use them… But read the rules first before using them you’ll find them in my drive and credit me on my Instagram @orangeweedie.episode

http://linktr.ee/orangeweedie.episode

click on this arrow

@orangeweedie thank you so much. I didn’t find what I was looking for but there is another story that I’m working that some of your backgrounds I found would be great for. I’ll be sure to credit you.

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Can I use these two backgrounds for my story? Unfortunately, I don’t know how to credit.