Been tring to get the character to stop leaving the scene (Help me please)

NARRATOR (COURTNEY)
Brenton, are you up yet?

@zoom on 908 274 to 238% in 1.4

@/COURTNEY spot 0.840 106 164 AND COURTNEY faces right AND COURTNEY is idle_armscrossed_angry_loop

@pause for a beat

NARRATOR (COURTNEY)
| bold | Brenton 

BRENTON (idle_lay_awake_rubeyes_loop)
Yeah, I'm awake.

@BRENTON spot 0.840 -47 333 in zone 3 AND BRENTON is idle_lay_groggy_eyesclosed_loop

@pause for a beat

@zoom on 737 279 to 238% in 0

COURTNEY 
(Awake my ass.)
    COURTNEY (talk_armsraised_neutral)
If you are not up, dressed and downstairs, in 15 minutes I'm calling your father.

@BRENTON spot 0.840 -47 333 in zone 3 AND BRENTON is idle_lay_awake_rubeyes_loop

@zoom on 905 250 to 238% in 0

This is the scene and for some reason, after all the @BRENTON spot he jumps out of the scene. I don’t understand why

1 Like

INT. BIG BOY - DAY

&cut to zone 3

@BRENTON changes into BRENTON_SLEEP

&BRENTON spot 0.840 -47 333 AND BRENTON faces right AND BRENTON is sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop

@transition fade in black 1.4

sound alarmclock_digital

Realised I forgot some of the scene.

1 Like

this part causing him to jump out?

1 Like

@lanafrazer_episode yes
I had to make him face left before

BRENTON (idle_lay_awake_rubeyes_loop)
Yeah, I'm awake.

@BRENTON spot 0.840 -47 333 in zone 3 AND BRENTON is idle_lay_groggy_eyesclosed_loop

Because for some reason the other lay animations are different with the way the characters face they face.

1 Like

@BRENTON spot 0.840 -47 333 in zone 3 AND BRENTON faces right AND BRENTON is idle_lay_groggy_eyesclosed_loop

So, when BRENTON faces left, it’s like he was off the scene?

No when the scene starts I had him facing right and then when I changed animations for him laying I never changed the way he was facing so I didn’t understand why he was jumping off-screen but for some reason someone on Instagram told me that some of the laying animations you have to change the way they are facing so that they don’t do that.

1 Like

yeah its layering and facing. Hm. send a screenshot.

I got him know I added it in and its working know. But I can still show you if you want.

1 Like

sure.

1 Like

some lay animation when you have char facing left have head on left side while some other have it oposit…simply it this occure you have to change the facing to the other side.

2 Likes

Sorry feel asleep last night

Where it’s circled is where the issue was all I did was right before he talked. I added @ Brenten faces left

1 Like

It’s really wired but know that i know i don’t have to keep deleting scenes

Eyah I also do not understand why is it so.

1 Like

Closed: Marked as solved by op @Bethany1 :v: