BEES OC CONTEST | win a realism portrait! | CLOSED

Hiyaaaa. I had a really great turnout for my last contest so I thought I’d do another one with an outline I’ve had sitting around for awhile.

Rules

• do not remove my watermark you can however make it smaller or move it elsewhere as long as it is visible
  • must complete by the deadline. Sorry but extensions are too hard to keep up with at the moment!
  • use your creativity. Don’t steal someone else’s submission or ideas.
  • dont use my outline for anything outside of this contest.
  • follow my instagram @/beesepisode
  • use the password to join please :wink:
  • you can change the outline as much as you want as long as it’s recognizable!
  • you can trace the outline if you need to.
  • use the hashtag #beesoc2 on instagram if you post it there AND tag me @/beesepisode !

Outline

click me

Password is one line from your favorite song

PRIZE
A head to waist realism portrait of yourself, your character or a person of your choice. Il
if you prefer, I will draw your character/etc in limelight or ink
limelight and ink portraits can have up to two people but the realistic portrait is limited to one person, sorry!

examples of my other work

more tags coming soon

@sasb @gamer_gurl @Linlin330 @bridi @epiexpert @xetic @mouse.episode @sakuracheam @Shuka @silver_shadow @authormdwrites @calyphina @Turtle_Cat @lulu3 @starmarygoth @Problematic_Patrick @Ghosty @propertyofnae @appleqrl @tylo @zapcV

10 Likes

YASSSSSA DEFINITELY JOINING!

whatever it takes~

3 Likes

Yay :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
Cant wait to see your entry :eyes:

2 Likes

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

2 Likes

enterig BISH all these voices in my head get loud and I such that I could shut them out I’m sorry that I let you down oh let you down

2 Likes

Yassss!!! Of course I’m joining BB!! :see_no_evil::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: When we get old, will we regret this. Too young to think about all that sh*t. Stalling only goes so far when you got a head start.

2 Likes

Yessssss bee. Imma join

2 Likes

Yesss imma join

2 Likes

IM GONNA JOIN!!
Can I redraw the outline tho, I won’t change anything tho…
Password: save me, I need your love before I fall, fall

3 Likes

Yes beeb you can trace it :yellow_heart: you can make changes if you want too lol

@StarMaryGoth @AuthorMDWrites @sasb @CalyPhina @Mouse.Episode YASSSS IM EXCITEDDD

7 Likes

I was gonna ask the same thing too, can i retrace it love?? :joy::woman_facepalming:
@Epiexpert ahhh!! save me by bts!!! shook

3 Likes

Yes ofc lol

3 Likes

@SASB I love that song, You like bts too then?

3 Likes

Of course BB!!!

3 Likes

Ahhhhh really? Army forever~

3 Likes

Of course im joining bee! Ily :heartbeat:

ummm idk if i have one but… Gave you all i had and you tossed trash, you tossed it in the trash yes you did

2 Likes

I’ll join :see_no_evil:

i don’t really have one so… she says beauty is pain and there’s beauty in everything

2 Likes

Awh no I can’t join I’m too busy :((

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

My entry bee hope you like it

5 Likes