Bee's outline contest | CLOSED| winners announced

I’m working on a lot of projects right now and I need some time to play catch up. BUT I really wanted to use this outline as an art scene in my new story Finding Grace. So I wanted to see if anyone would be up for a contest ?

Rules:

• Deadline is April 27th
  • 2 winners & a runner up
  • LEAVE MY WATERMARK ALONE PLEASE
  • you can add whatever background you like BUT BONUS POINTS for bar/club scene backgrounds
  • you can make small changes to the outline if need be as long as it’s recognizable as mine still :heart:
  • feel free to add your watermark/signature to it as well!

Prizes:
1st place: follow on insta, cover or art scene up to 2 characters, shout out on insta/in finding grace, used artwork as an art scene in FG
2nd place: follow on insta, cover or art scene up to 1 character, shout out on insta & in finding grace.
Runner Ups(3): follow on insta, pfp up to 2 characters or character edit up to 1 character, shout out on insta
Honorable Mentions: follow on insta, shoutout on insta, pfp 1 character
YOU DONT HAVE TO USE MY CHARACTER DETAILS BUTTTTTTT FIRST PLACE CAN ONLY GO TO SOMEONE WHO DOES USE THEM DUE TO IT BEING THE ONE I WILL BE USING IN THE STORY I hope this clears things up! Ive gotten a lot of PMs rip

Character Details:
Skin: neutral 3
Brows: arched short chestnut brown
Hair: hair flip, medium brown
Eyes: deepset smokey, green emerald
Face: diamond defined contour
Nose: grecian soft
Mouth: full heart pouty, red garnet matte

Removed outline xx

Transparent Version:

Removed outline xx

23 Likes

Will probably enter!

1 Like

Maybe I’ll enter.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not really doing outline contests right now. I’m staying to the small ones.

2 Likes

Ill untag you, sorry!

2 Likes

No prob and hopefully your contest goes well💕

3 Likes

I hope so :heart::heart:

1 Like

Yay :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::heart:

1 Like

The outline is beautiful, so I hope I do too!

2 Likes

Thank you :sob: its one of my favs and I really wanted to use it, I just don’t have the time to color it myself right now yikes

1 Like

I’ll join :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I will join

2 Likes

Question would you like us to color the sink and hair your characters colors? If so can we get them?

2 Likes

Oops! Yeah I totally missed that part :eyes: lemme go add them in the first post really quick!

2 Likes

@Linlin330 @Bethany1 Thank you for joining :sob::heart: Im so glad this isnt flopping! Lol

2 Likes

:blue_heart:

2 Likes

No problem the outline is absolutely gourgeous :heartbeat:

2 Likes

I will join it’s a beautiful outline. Thanks for the tag.

2 Likes

Thank you :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: cant wait to see your entry!

2 Likes

Can I be removed from the tag list :)) nothing personal I just prefer to be tagged in contests by friends. Thanks!

2 Likes