Bee's Script Templates ~ No Requests! just a list of my templates | under construction

Is there where this goes idk???

Shout out to @/Dara.Amarie and @/JosephEvans for literally teaching me everything I know about danacode lmaooooo

anyways this will be updated as I get my templates together. I’ve created all of these for stories I’m working on but I’m happy to share them with you, provided you give me credit. This can be done in a reader or narrator message somewhere in your story x (I prefer credit to my instagram acct: aka @/beesepisode)

My templates will actually include a readerMessage at the beginning of the scene providing credit already however you can move it to whatever point works for your plot.

MOVE DOES NOT EQUAL REMOVE OKAY

There will also be a readerMessage providing credit to the background artist if it’s not an episode asset background, so make sure you don’t remove their credit either.

That’s really the only rule so please follow it for the love of all that is mighty, I hope these are useful to you!
I won’t take requests but I do take suggestions!! just fyi :wink:

** PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE APPROPRIATE BACKGROUNDS AND OVERLAYS!!! THESE TEMPLATES WILL BE FUAWWWWWWWWKED OTHERWISE!!!**

what type of template should I make next?

• Movie theater
  • Subway station (& bus)
  • Fancy Restuarant
  • Other (leave a comment)

0 voters

Most of these will be for limelight but can easily be edited for ink or classic. If you are having trouble doing this with one of my templates, please post a comment below and I will do my best to assist you

will update this with each template as I get them together, please be patient and check back periodically for updates. Script templates take a lot of time to put together and since they were all originally made for myself, I have to edit out my story dialogue. Thank you :heart: ~

Templates:

A link to my drive for the appropriate backgrounds. They will be named with the same name used in the templates, so they’ll be easy enough to find.

Click this for my drive link. DO NOT STEAL ANYONE’S BACKGROUNDS OR OVERLAYS!!! YOU BETTER FREAKIN USE CREDIT THX

Each background or overlay also has the artists username just in case. If there isnt one, I either pulled the background/overlay from a free site or used one of episode’s assets.

10 Likes

This sounds awesome! Thanks!! I’ll check back in a bit later, but this is rlly awesome.

1 Like

Yep, this thread does indeed go in directing helps and tips :+1:

3 Likes

Well i guess i could use some templates from your thread and give them credit in my story. As this is my first story in ll It’s kinda confusing.

2 Likes

bump :heart: Added in my first two templates :heart: Will update this periodically as I edit out my story dialogue from my templates. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yass Queen finna defo use these with credit OFC

1 Like

Ilysm

1 Like

Ilysm MORE

1 Like

Bump :yellow_heart:

the poll is soooo close, guess I gotta make both hehe

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.