Before reported me, thinking about this

Ok.

2 Likes

I’m actually updated the a Bullying Story 2 secret exposed episode 8 and it will be out in a bit.
:grin::innocent:

1 Like

Oh my goodness, that was long but I have clothes from goodwill that I wear all the time.

I will always play piano and even play for senior.

3 Likes

Lol thank you for taking your time to read that

1 Like

No problem. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Please everyone go vote on this Should I could I continue my story A Bullying Story until book 5

1 Like

Make sure you vote.

Vote if you want me to continue my story

Two girls who obsessed with pets, tell me to delete A Bullying Story. I really don’t know what to? Should it stay up or delete.

Make sure that all of you tell your friends that a Bullying Story is pretty cool but it also tell about my friend been bullying in high school. So if you been bullying, please read it. A Bullying Story 2 secret exposed is out so check out that.

1 Like

If my story gets at 1,000 readers , a new story name will be announced. So read it and follow me.

1 Like

Keep your bully story. Love to read it

Thanks you, and look for the picture of a Bullying Story aka picture.

1 Like

That will be great

1 Like

Or here the link https://episode.app.link/5mIQbgKFGP

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I was bullied in school and I don’t want my kids to be.
Well my daughter is every day and I teach her to be strong.
Once she was so down, that I went to school to talk to teachers. They accused me of lying. :woman_facepalming:t4: Our f*king school supports bullying. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

True because teachers didn’t help me when a mean girl called Amber call me a harassment and stalker. Which was never true. But I don’t need fake friends who used people to do stupid things.

But one thing I did to turn my life around was piano lessons way back in 2010. Piano lessons was my favorite thing. Because I used to watch all music show like blue clues, bear in the big blue house, and even little einsteins. But one of my favorite shows is The Biscuit Brothers on pbs kids.
Here a link to one of my favorite song ever from the biscuit brother below.

4 Likes

Also A Bullying Story as a line play app and Highrise. Also you can join me on wizard 101 and pirate 101.

I try to be on wizard 101 and pirate 101 as soon as I can.

I am and I was bullied.
It is really bad when everyone hated you and treated you badly and didn’t have any friends. I remember the insulting messages every day and it was hell for me to go to school.
I am still bullied today but at least I have friends and I don’t feel alone anymore.

3 Likes