Before reported me, thinking about this

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

:innocent:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been a victim of bullying many times in school, and it was not a good thing to experience :disappointed:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

A saying I have said to myself since I was in my teens. ā€œYou have the rest of the world to sh*t on you, you might as well not do it to yourself because you are better than that and better than them.ā€

And yes, I dealt with bullying as well. This always seemed to workā€¦with the exception of the times the bullies got further angered by my silence and turned altercations into fightsā€¦but I guess you canā€™t win them all.

11 Likes

Ok. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I was bullied in elementary school, I donā€™t know if it counts, but the bullying was bad and more or less destroyed my childhood (I was bullied since I was like 5 till I moved schools in middle school) I hardly have any childhood memories of really specific things or people because I just sorta repressed everything, but I remember most of the the bullying pretty well.
I feel like I donā€™t really have any right to say that I was bullied, because I was when I was a child (Iā€™m 17 now) but that really fucked me up for way too long, and the consequences still haunt me to this day, so I felt like telling. (I had to move schools and then ended up messing up so much and I developed an eating disorder back then that Iā€™m still trying to recover from)

3 Likes

When I was bullying in high school, i thought everyone hate me but now I know that music like piano lessons help me to learn how music is the soul of heart. This is my 9th year for piano lessons. Iā€™m enjoying playing Disney songs the most over 64 songs of Disney. :grin::innocent::sunglasses:

1 Like

Why on the kids choice awards 2019 were on last 2 weekends ago that I vote Bullying over pet. So disappointed.

3 Likes

Click the link in my bio for my story updates.

1 Like

That was so honest, that was inspirational too.

You moved forward, we all make mistakes at least you found yours and admitted it, good for you.

I never got bullied but I lost someone I loved a lot through bullying, I learned to forgive instead of hating.

You seem like a nice person and itā€™s in the past now so donā€™t let it get you down.

You have already done the right thing :+1::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Anyone want me to continue a bullying story series until book 5
Make sure to vote yes or no in the comments below.
Or follow a Bullying Story on line play app and Highrise

Why do ppl think ignoring helpsā€¦i guess physical fights help but what if ur not a fighter at allā€¦idk i dont get it

1 Like

Donā€™t worry about it. It just makes believe except for the bullies. :thinking:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry Bullying is real in the story but everything else is make believe. :innocent:

Last night I did lose power for maybe 2 hours during storm hitting the east coast. Tonight I will update a Bullying Story 2. It may happen again this coming weekend but Do you hate it when you lose power during strong thunderstorms :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

True, everyone get made fun of. Remember everyone is special in their own way. :innocent:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for your lost. And thank youā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Bullying is really one of the lowest forms to treat humans! If not even the lowest!
I also think that talking about what happened to you is a great way to process the experiences. So I love this thread and I have big respect towards everyone whoā€™s sharing their stories in here!

Well, unfortunately I also experienced bullying. To be honest - sometimes I donā€™t even think that itā€™s over until today.
Since my birth Iā€™ve been different. I had a disease (cleft lip - Lippenspalte in German) that led to an operation in my face when I was a baby. So Iā€™m cured with a scar in my face. Iā€™m looking different. From elementary school to high school - my looking were a reason to bully me. To exclude me. To laugh about me. The fact that Iā€™ve always been a bit chubby didnā€™t help at all. I was ugly. I was fat. I was alone.

I never reported any of this to my teachers or someone like that. I was shy. And scared. And I didnā€™t think that it would help at all. I retreated myself and wanted to handle everything on my own. Not the best kind of way when I think about it now. But I guess, Iā€™m stronger now! :slight_smile:

6 Likes