Ok. :innocent:

1 Like

No problem.

2 Likes

:innocent:

1 Like

Yeah singing helps calm me down

3 Likes

What about Disney songs. I do have a big book of Disney song over 64 songs to play on piano. It pretty awesome and fun.:innocent::grin::musical_keyboard:

2 Likes

Dang it, this is going to be hard because storm are coming. Please pray for east coast.

By the way Happy Easter :hatching_chick:.

1 Like

Tell your friends to read my story. There more stories coming out soon after a Bullying story 2 secret exposed. Or click the link on the home page of mine.:innocent:

Enjoy your week.

Even though I’m an adult I still get bullied as well it’s not a great feeling

3 Likes

It not a good feeling when friends bully anyone even though they are mostly mean girls. To help me, I play piano everyday and I enjoy it. Music is the fun.
My favorite is playing Christmas and Fourth of July song.

Don’t forget to join me on my wix group. You will be the first to know what story are coming and share your story with other people who have been bullying.

We all should know Bullying or name calling friends was wrong.

Feel free to join http://wix.to/zUBtAQs

1 Like

Guaranteed every person has been on both sides of this before. I’m slightly shamed to admit I’ve been on both sides, but then when I take a step back it doesn’t seem to be the end of the world, and I repent, so… Lol.

No biggie. I feel like I bully more than I get bullied just because when people try(ied) to bully me, I just don’t care. Lololol.

My dad is military. It takes a lot to offend people like me.

2 Likes

:innocent:

2 Likes

Just know that you are better than those who Bully something is missing in their lives or they are just wanting someone else to hurt as much as they do that’s another reason y people become bullies

3 Likes

I bent bully to

1 Like

I was bullied so much I’m now home schooled. I still get cyber bullied, and it’s really hard to ignore it.

4 Likes

True.

:grin:

Yes it is hard to get over Bullying but I do play piano to help. Music is the beat of the heart :heart:.

2 Likes

Not for me. I can’t stand music. Literally.

3 Likes

Ok.

2 Likes