Before reported me, thinking about this

Follow this website http://abullyingstoryseries.strikingly.com/

Or click the link to a Bullying Story group in my bio

1 Like

Although bullying is wrong in school but this Disney song I like to sing in the shower, here is one of my favorite Disney songs below.

Thereā€™s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of every day
And tomorrowā€™s just a dream away

Man has a dream and thatā€™s the start
He follows his dream with mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality
Itā€™s a dream come true for you and me

So thereā€™s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of every day
Just a dream away

3 Likes

Please spread my story to your friends, family, or anyone been bullying by mean girls or mean teachers. My story was was honor to a friend of mine but this includes everyone being bullying.

2 Likes

I also have a friend who deaf that wouldnā€™t stop text me even in the morning. Iā€™m kinda sick of her text me every day even.

Do you have any problem with deaf people who canā€™t stop texting you because this happened to me every day. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

A Bullying story has a Instagram and you all are welcome to follow that. So enjoy your weekend. :innocent:

Also make sure you help me by report this girls
https://m.facebook.com/amber.whisenhunt1?pn_ref=ec_friends_card
https://www.facebook.com/JamieLeeLongworth

We need your help to report these bullies that is called harm to the girl of my story. Please report them as fake account. :grin:
PLEASE DONā€™T FLAG THIS :rage:

2 Likes

Yep, they again tell me to did a fake Facebook account that they think I made and threatened me. But luckily the story is awesome :clap:t2:. So help me by report Jamie, Amber, and Abigail account of Facebook. I donā€™t want to listen then just make fun of their pets because it ridiculous to post pictures of pets 24/7.

2 Likes

I would love to see someone make fun of their pets because their bullying you.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been bullied my whole life from friends to family members and teachers

Harrassed by people I didnā€™t know, let down by people I did

Now, I have one friend and thatā€™s it

I donā€™t trust anyone else

4 Likes

i was bullied all the years in elementary school and people just got complex

2 Likes

Yep, two people are accused aka those are their real Facebook but I actually report them as fake Facebook. Donā€™t worry at least I made a story about it. :grin:

1 Like

Or post too much pets pictures because it mostly ridiculous.:rofl:

2 Likes

In 2021 years I have a new story idea and this is going to be good because I have a bright idea to turn around for the ultimate evil. Based off some of horror movie commercials. I not going to release any more thing but keep a eye on a website to bring you fear like Harry Potter aka Iā€™m hufflepuff girl.

1 Like

Plus it will be a witchcraft story.

1 Like

If friends betrayed you now check this website out

1 Like

That will expose some secret of the list of bullying that happens. But I donā€™t mind see those obsessed bullies to a real life haunted house :derelict_house: so they can have real life nightmare forever :scream:

2 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

So make sure you follow the new website because real life secret exposed is going to happen.

1 Like

A just want to tell you that A Bullying Story 2 secret exposes is on hold until I get back from break. Enjoy your vacation yā€™all. :grin:

1 Like

I just got home from vacation yesterday and today I will be updated a Bullying Story 2 secret exposed today.

1 Like

Anyone have any idea what I should write on curse day 4 though 7. :thinking:

1 Like