Beginner help needed

Hiii everyone! Just wanted a little advice on when you are creating your own story. Where do you go when you would like to add music and sound effects to your story? Also how do you zoom in and zoom out? I’ve watched the tutorials yes but still need a little help. I’m doing this all through my phone. I also have a question about texting but i think i just found info on how to about that hehe. Would appreciate any advice or feedback. THANK YOU!!

Hi, you can’t add music and sound effects on the mobile app. You’d have to use the web version for that.

1 Like

Thank you for your feed back. Aww I had no idea.

It’s sad, I know :frowning:

It really is but have to make it work sound effects ties everything together lol

If you used it on the web version:
Music would be “music (insert name of music here)
Sound would be “sound (inset name of sound here)
Zooms would be @zoom on CHARACTER to % in s

1 Like

Thank you so much I’ll deff keep that in mind

1 Like

All good <3

1 Like

Hello @ddm19, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this to Directing Helps and Tips since it’s related more to coding than plotting. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

if you want to use the web version for adding zooms, you can watch these videos for some great tips!

good luck with your story! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you soo much! Extremely helpful! :smiley: now I can’t wait!

1 Like

that’s no problem!! xo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.