Behavior Imitation Warning

For some reason I keep getting this warning

Screenshot (51)

My character (HADEEL) is a plus size character and in the animation catalog there is walk_pregnant_neutral_loop animation for her and it even portrays the animation itself.

I coded it this way:
@HADEEL walks to spot 0.712 126 264 in zone 2 in 3 AND HADEEL does it while walk_pregnant_neutral_loop

Can anybody tell me what seems to be the issue and if there is something I need to fix?

4 Likes

Use the animation from the portal. Not in the animation section in the Art Catalog. It did the same for me.

I just tried it and it didn’t work :’) this is driving me crazy

1 Like

It did with me as well. lol

1 Like

Hm, did you try to refresh the page?

I tried multiple times and it’s still the same, but thank you for trying to help me out !!

1 Like

Np, keep sending a support ticket. I hope it get solved soon! Was their any coding problem as well?

I did change the animation to see if I had any coding problem, and there wasn’t any. It seems that it might be a portal issue.

2 Likes

Yeah, it might be.

1 Like

This has been happening to me too for about 2 weeks. So far I haven’t been able to find a fix. I think it’s a bug with the server as it has been happening to several others too.

2 Likes

yes, i came across your post, but i realized it’s not a coding issue we scripted. it seems to be a portal issue because when i try to preview the animation, it’s definitely working!

i had this issue for almost a week now and i gave up at the end & replaced them with different animations :’)

2 Likes

For me, I thought the issue was that the characters didn’t have a display name (the issue only happened when I made the display names of the characters blank, and worked when I used characters that had regular display names) but now seeing your post, I can see that isn’t the case.

I hope this gets fixed soon, it’s really irritating! For a long time I thought I was doing something wrong with the code, but I guess not :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yes :sob: i had to review my whole script again thinking i did something wrong. please let me know if episode solves the issue for you! everyday is a struggle with the things that happen in the portal 🥲

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to let you know!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Same here. It’s happening in Ink also. I changed the animations but it’s still giving me the warning sigh
I hope it gets fixed soon. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like