"behavior may not exist in all body types" glitch/bug?

is anyone else having this glitch? this is happening for almost all of my characters in the stories im writing. i plan on releasing one of them soon,. however, i wont be able to with this error.

Capture

7 Likes

You should be able to release with this warning. It is something that a lot of authors are experiencing at the moment. Hopefully, It’ll get debugged soon :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

thanks! i thought that i wouldnt be able to LOL

1 Like

I got this error when I was posing my characters to screenshot for edits.
They actually are showing up as idle when you play the story, and one of mine even had the mouth disappear.
The only way I could get the error to clear and them to do the animation I wanted was to copy the animation from the art catalogue section.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me a while back. I also copied the animation from the portal and entered it into my script, and then it saved without errors.

2 Likes

hm, i’ll try this method

2 Likes

is it working for you? It doesn’t seem to be clearing my errors :persevere:

2 Likes

its not clearing any of errors either. :confused: idk whats going on

3 Likes

this glitch should not prevent you from publishing your story actually, i think you should be good. i hope episode fixes this soon, i write in ink which doesn’t even include any different body types and still get this warning time to time.

1 Like

yes, i was able to publish with this :] its just very annoying, bc i’m not able to see any other script errors with this glitch taking up the entire box

1 Like

I had this with run_loop I think

1 Like

The same happened to me, but I’m writing an INK story. Can someone help? This is my scene and I’ll bold what is getting the warning.

INT. ACADEMIC HALL - DAY
&cut to zone 5
&zoom reset
&AARON spot 0.902 26 203 in zone 5 AND AARON is idle_rear
&MORMI spot 0.902 105 199 in zone 5 AND MORMI is idle_rear AND MORMI faces right
&JORDAN spot 0.821 263 274 in zone 5
@ transition fade in black in 2

&JORDAN walks to spot 0.902 156 175 in zone 5 in 2
@ zoom on 1280 317 to 155% in 1.5
@ pause for a beat

JORDAN (talk_think)
What are you guys looking at?

@ JORDAN is search

@ pause for 2

&zoom on 1280 425 to 250% in 3
&AARON walks to spot 0.902 249 207 in zone 4 AND AARON is idle_rear
@ MORMI walks to spot 0.902 235 202 in zone 5 AND MORMI is idle_rear
@ speechbubble is 210 168 to 100% with tail_top_right
JORDAN (search)
(The Destinies Club?)
(That sounds interesting…_)

@ pause for 1
&zoom on 1395 338 to 279% in 0

@ JORDAN is dance_drop_it

@ pause for 1
JORDAN (talk_excited)
I’m joining!
@ zoom on 1315 77 to 193% in 0.1
&MORMI is startled_surprised AND MORMI faces left
@ zoom on 1540 348 to 235% in 0.2

@ pause for 1.3

The warning says “Behavior dance_drop_it may not exist in all imitated body types for imitating character JORDAN. May display idle animation instead.”

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE

I am now experiencing the same thing with my new story I am writing. It’s annoying.

3 Likes

it really is!

1 Like

when you preview the scene, does your character jordan do the dance_drop_it animation? or are they idle?

1 Like

&DANIELLE starts idle_sit_armcrossed_unimpressed_loop

Maybe someone can tell me how this animation doesn’t exist for Danielle, but DOES exist (not marked as a behavior that may not exist) for Hanna?

Both characters are fem generic - their only difference is that Hanna has the athletic fem body and Danielle has the soft fem body

1 Like

im pretty its just the glitch. as long as your character performes the action, i wouldnt worry about the error. its a glitch

1 Like

A friend of mine and I are both having a problem with INK’s (talk_unsure)
it puts a error message on what I have on the bottom , is anyone having this issue or know when this will be fixed ?

1 Like