“Behavior may not exist in all imitated body types” error

I keep on seeing this error. I’ve looked it up and I read that you should be able to publish with this error anyways but that is not the case for me.
I’ve been trying to use the walk_sing_energetic_loop but every time I use it this error pops up and it won’t let me publish. The problem is this animation is vital to my story so it’s not like I can not use it.
I’m not entirely sure what to do. I tried changing the body types but it hasn’t made a difference.

1 Like

You should copy the animation directly from the art catalog :slight_smile: It should help I had the same problem!

I tried that but it didn’t work :disappointed:

1 Like

Never type that animation in the script, erase the sentence and write it again but this time with copying the animation from the art catalog :confused:
With me it worked because I used the exact same animation :sweat_smile:

I just went back and tried this but it still isn’t working :weary::weary::weary:

And try instead of liv “is” liv “does it while” :slight_smile: and again with copying the animation

1 Like

No change :confused:

I’m sorry hun :confused: I tried haha

I believe this is a known issue with the portal and there isn’t much you can do to remove the warning. There are other animations that get the same error, and all you really can do is either remove the animation, or keep it in and hope for the best (you should (but don’t quote me on that) be able to publish with the warning still there.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.