Behaviour not exist bug

There are some animations which says it doesn’t exist I tested in the app it works both in app and portal script doesn’t have any error except the warning sign of behavior doesn’t exist so can I publish my story or do I need to use another animation in order to publish I’m facing this issue for past days

3 Likes

I have the same thing but the animation does work whenever I test the scene.

4 Likes

i tested the scene too and it works fine but my question is can i publish my story

2 Likes

I think you can.

2 Likes

Im kind of having the same issue too but for me I am writing in INK and when I use the (talk_unsure) animation it doesn’t want to work for me but when I use another animation like (talk_neutral) it works . Does anyone know when this bug / glitch will be solved ?

2 Likes

Some people can and some people can’t.

2 Likes

It’s happening with me too

2 Likes

Cheers Bro

2 Likes

I hate to be rude but I feel episode is more focused on how to put more gems instead of solving actual issues I may get flagged for this comment good bye episode I guess :sweat_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I submitted a ticket ak…hopefully they resolve this

3 Likes

In a way I kind of agree with you I just hope this gets fixed very soon . Also how do you submit a ticket ?

2 Likes

It’s been going on for about 3months now & they are aware of the issue

2 Likes

Are they fixing it so we will be able to use these animations for our stories and not get an error ? How do you submit a ticket by the way ?

2 Likes

No idea when they will fix it but it happens in LL too, the animations do work but there’s a problem with the portal & this is the link to send a ticket
https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/signin?return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fepisodesupport.zendesk.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Frequests

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

You’re welcome, just hope they fix it soon been happening since October

1 Like

Yes hopefully they will fix it , I also filled out a ticket and they gave me some not so helpful advice like just go to the forums and look at the writing guide but how will that help if theirs a glitch in their animation system ?

1 Like

I write in ink & I’ve had this since October so not sure if it will be fixed tbh I did try ll but had the same issue so not sure what’s going on as animations do work but sometimes gives an error which you can’t publish an episode with that error so it needs fixing

1 Like

My friend is having a problem with limelight and I am having a problem with INK . I submitted a ticket but they sent me useless s*** .

2 Likes

I wrote another ticket explaining a bit more and hopefully they will fix it soon cuz its a pain .

2 Likes