Being Forced to Read 18 Chapters of Original Stories to Unlock the Catalog

same here. XD

3 Likes

Hopefully I won’t have to do this when I get my new phone :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

So have I, but I wanted to save space on my phone and wasn’t aware of this lol

5 Likes

You could probably file a support ticket.

3 Likes

I mean I have gems but if it doesn’t give me the option to log into my “account” before this pops up I’d be mad

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh my.

I’m really glad I joined in 2013-2014 now.

5 Likes

I cannot even describe how torturous it was to read 9 of those chapters.

7 Likes

lol. ikr

2 Likes

You should be :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What story did ya have to read :sob::joy:

1 Like

This is despicable, though! They could have done, maybe, start five romances to unlock drama, start 3 dramas to unlock thriller, and so on!

6 Likes

Love Life, Baby Project (not as bad as some others, but boring bc I read it like 90 times since I had to), other random cliches.

5 Likes

I know, right?!

3 Likes

My friend gave up on the app because they had to read 18 chapters of the featured stories.

tears

It was funny though because he was like, “Why do I have to spend fifteen gems not to streak across the whole school?”

7 Likes

:rofl: Gotta knock some common sense into your character

3 Likes

I think the main reason they did this was so people would actually read their stories.

4 Likes

I had this when I got my new phone I had to play these story’s to be able to log into my old account.

3 Likes

It sucks :pensive:

1 Like

Oh no :scream: seriously? That’s annoying. :woman_facepalming:t2: I’d at least want the option to be able to log into a past acc before that screen so if you have gems on your acc you don’t have to buy more if you want to skip it

1 Like

I’ve mentioned this line before, but I’ll say it again lol. Featured stories must be doing poorly if episode forces you to read the original stories. I mean damn, 18 chapters of an original story :sweat_smile:

Just tap through all the featured stories by Sandra. They’re like 4 minutes, and gems are worth it at the end.

13 Likes