❋Bellee's Cover Shop❋ [Closed & Catching up on requests]

@epy.joana Here is the cover with LL characters! I hope you like it.

limelight cover

5 Likes

@Asthethic_Rose here are your covers! I hope you like them and if there’s anything you want to change just let me know.

covers

5 Likes

Here is your small cover! Tbh it felt kind off weird only making a big one and I almost felt obligated to make a small one too :sweat_smile:

small cover

5 Likes

Your art work is so beautiful!

2 Likes

can i request?

I love this, btw!

I need them to be in a forest, of some sort and it should be a large cover. They should have their backs against each other!
If you cannot do large covers then do a small one. Tysm honestly! I dont want any text on it, I will deal with that.

Hey !

1. Forum username: @Shadow666
  2. Cover sizes: (small/big/both) : big
  3. Author name: (if you want it on the cover) : Shadow The Psycho
  4. Title of story: Why me ?!
  5. Tagline: (optional) none
  6. Story description/summary: It’s a story about a girl that hates love stories but gets trapped in one and everything in this story is supposed to be cliche
  7. Genre of your story: Comedy
  8. Characters on your cover: (Write their details) :
    Skin tone: Light
    Face shape: oval
    Eyes: upturned bold
    Eyes color: green
    eyebrows: seductive round
    Hair: beach wave hair
    Hair color: chestnut
    Nose: elven
    Mouth: classic
    Mouth color: scarlet
  9. If you have any ideas for your cover please let me know! Please tell me what kind of color scheme you would like as that would help me out a lot. : Red , white , pink and a bit of green would be awesome for the color scheme and if possible I would like those clothes and this pose :
  10. Password: starfish

Thank you so, so much! :revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1. Forum username: faelynn
  2. Cover sizes: both
  3. Author name: Fae
  4. Title of story: Match Made in Hell
  5. Tagline: No tagline
  6. Story description/summary: Your life is viewed by the eyes of a goddess, what does she have to say about you?
  7. Genre of your story: Comedy
  8. Characters on your cover:
    Persephone: (Limelight)
    Skin: Rose 04
    Brow: Arched Natural Scar (Black Dark)
    Hair: Long Wavy Parted Hair (Pastel Purple Lavender)
    Eyes: Female Generic (Silver)
    Face: Diamond Define Contour
    Nose: Defined Natural
    Lips: Full Round Pouty (Pink Warm Gloss)
    ** She also always wears Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid and Scar Cheek X (08-10) **
  9. I want it to be firey, since Persephone is the goddess that was trapped in the underworld with Hades but I want there to be a playful look to it as well, hopefully you can make it work!
  10. Password: starfish

Thank you so much!

Please make sure you’ve read my rules, and request by filling out the form above.

1 Like

Tysm! Someone else is doing my request now though so I may come back in like a couple months :slight_smile:

Do you want a specific background in the polaroid picture? And if yes, can you send it to me?

And when it comes to the poses, do you have an idea on how you want them to be standing?

1 Like

thank you so much!! i love it :blush:

A playground background will be fine and I sent the info it was Young Jocelyn,Eli, and Mason and they can just all Be laughing

1 Like
  1. Forum username: Awalls14

2. Cover sizes: (small/big/both) both

3. Author name: (if you want it on the cover) Awalls

4. Title of story: Elina Kingdom

5. Tagline: (optional) none

6. Genre of your story: Fanasty

7. Characters on your cover: (Write their details)
    Skin: neutral 05
    Brow: Arched thick styled
    Hair: Long curls loose (brown-black)
    Eyes: Female Generic (purple)
    Face: square defined
    Nose: Round Flared Downturned
    Lips: Full Round Pouty (Blackberry Matte)

8. Password: starfish

2e689e3fb83842d4f00eece57eb4f6c73989a320_2_362x500

I kinda want it like this but purple flames and a picture of a purple phonix behind her. I also want her pose to be more interesting.

What’s the clothes that you want the character to be wearing in the cover?

@ItzDaniella Here you go! I hope you like it and that it looks sorta like what you were after.

1 Like

like this expect purple and her holding a purple ball or power just the example i gave u but in a more interesting pose

I don’t do drawn covers so if that’s what you’re after you will have to request somewhere else since I only make edited ones.

Floral Lace Bodice Mermaid Dress Silk Purple Plum for the outfit then and it’s ok. i’ll stay with my request with you.

1 Like