Bent knees, receiving something. (INK animation)

What the animation when the female bends down to get something called? I’ve been looking for it all day :frowning:

Idk what it’s called but I think it’s kneel something. Sorry if I’ll wrong.

  • talk_neutral_kneel
  • talk_worried_kneel

That just helped! It’s kneel_reach. Thank you!!

1 Like

I found it. Thank you for the help though!

since were on the topic, what animation is for males looks like they are giving something to someone?


thank you, this will do

or kneel_reach
or take_item_reach