Benzie's Review Shop!

Hi everyone, I want to try giving reviews on people’s story! Just a disclaimer, I am not an expert on what a story should be like, this is just my opinion on if I would read it or not. Also I will be rating the cover, description, dialogue, animations, etc.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR A REVIEW IF YOU GET OFFENDED VERY EASILY

Review Form

Title?
Description?
Cover?
Genre?
Link?
How many episodes do you want me to read?
Would you like me to rate your story or give a written review or BOTH?
How you came up with your idea? (This is OPTIONAL)
Any other important details?

RATING SYSTEM

1 = Your story is very unsatisfying
2 = Your story has many problems, but possibly can be redeemed
3 = Your story is satisfying, but needs more work
4 = Your story is almost satisfying, but needs minor work
5 = Your story is satisfying
6 = Your story is very satisfying
7 = Your story is binge-worthy!
I rarely give out six or sevens unless you really make me like your story.

What specifics am I rating
1 - Plot (Is it unique? Are the characters interesting? Does the events that happen interest me?)
2 - Characters (Are the characters unique? Do they interest me? How much I know about them?)
3 - Grammar (Is it filled with misspells and errors?)
4 - Description (Would I read based on the description? Does it catch my eyes?)
5 - Cover (Does it match the story’s plot? Does it interest me?)
6 - Bonus points = if it’s binge-worthy?
7 - Originality (Is it unique or like every other story?)

If your story receives binge-worthy, I will try to promote your story as much as I can! But I am
AGAIN, I AM NO EXPERT! DO NOT TAKE MY REVIEWS TO HEART!

I will only read 2 episodes at most, so if you request for me to read more than 2, I will not read more, if your story doesn’t interest me.

Remember, everyone’s story is marvelous! Continue to write and continue to inspire!

Thank you for requesting! Xoxo

Waiting list!

1. Turtle_Cat

2. Jadlyss

3. mystique_writer

4. WinterMoon05

5. OPEN

1 Like

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
This story has 4 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
I’d love if you reviewed my story and hope you like it! Thanks so much.:heart:

1 Like

I’ll start reviewing it!

1 Like

How many episodes do you want me to read? AND do you want a rating or a written review?

1 Like

Ummm… if you could, 2 episodes please. And can you do both written and rating if that’s alright?

1 Like

Title - Flight of Passion
Description - In honor of her father, Ashlynn applies to the high school of their dreams! Once she reaches the steps into Thompson Aviation, she faces an obscurity…It’s an all boys high school!
Cover -

Genre - Romance
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5800348633399296
How many episodes do you want me to read? - 2-3, depending on how much you like it though I won’t force you love :heart:
Would you like me to rate your story or give a written review or BOTH? - Both please if possible :heart:
How you came up with your idea? (This is OPTIONAL ) - It’s based on a true love story ( my mother’s however for the sake of episode I added in a love triangle and dramaa! :joy: )
Any other important details? - Hmm, if you see any speechbubble errors that would be nice if you could point them out, I tend to get lazy on those :see_no_evil: plus my story has art scenes!

2 Likes

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 14
Description: After years of searching, she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

1 Like

Hi. I’d love if you’d please review my story. :smile:

Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author Name: Winter05 with Episode Royalty (@WinterMoon05 & @loversdelight - @Episode-Royalty)
Episodes: 6 [COMPLETE]
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Story Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
How many episodes do you want me to read? As many as you’d like.
Would you like me to rate your story or give a written review or BOTH? Both, if that’s not too much trouble, please.
Instagram Names: @winter05.episode with @penroyalty
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395210318086144

2 Likes

Would you like a rating or written review? And how many episodes do you want me to read?

I’ve recently published my first episode story and would love a review from you. I’ve also just made this forum account so I’m not sure how all of this works. Could you possibly talk to me over Instagram since I’m more familiar with it?

1 Like

I don’t have an Instagram, but I can message you, you’ll see a 1 pop up at the top corner above your profile icon and you click that.

If you could provide me with both I would be grateful. If not, I would prefer written review if that’s okay.
I don’t know how many chapters are you usually reviewing, but I just want to let you know that the first three chapters are made to be a bit confusing. It is on purpose and they lead to chapter 4 which explains the actual plot.

1 Like

Ooooh. I would like a review please.

Title: Music in our hearts
Author: Mary-P
Genre: Fantasy
Style: INK
Description:
You’re a straight A student with a passion for art but don’t have any talent. When a mysterious voice leads you to 3 Muses of the Mythology, magic offers you a new perspective.
Link:

1 Like

I can do both!

1 Like

Written review, rating or both?

Title: Living Among The Dead
Description: A war between two corrupted cults, a man with a secret and you caught in the storm of love, survival and friendship.
Cover:

Genre: Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6581290760667136
How many episodes do you want me to read: As many as you wish, I don’t mind.
Would you like me to rate your story or give a written review or BOTH: Both please

Thanks in advance if you review x

1 Like

Feel free to check mine out :joy:
Title: Thriller: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? FullCharacterCustomization
Cover:
Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288
How many episodes do I want you to read?: All 5 if it is possible. If not, just 3 is fine :smiley:
How I came up with my idea?: I just look at the thriller contest and began immediately hunting for inspiration. My inspiration comes from Various Asian Countries Myths, Legends and Lores/Avatar: The Last Airbender/Black Panther: Wakanda/Wonder Woman/Moana/Narnia/Twilight Saga New Moon:The Volturi/House of Night/History Lessons/Geography Lessons/Real life Experiences and family experiences.
Any other important details?: Each chapter links to one another and every detail is important for a holistic and comprehensive understanding of the story. It is not a light story to read…but it can be read for a pass time if you like…but it is more of a story where you can base a literature of it. A lot of insights and knowledge to be gain from it…so it’s pretty deep.

Author: Jannah Jackson
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Episodes Published: 5/6

1 Like

Hey, I would love a review.:slight_smile:

Title? The Four Horsemen
Description? 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Cover? image
Genre? Fantasy
Link? http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384
How many episodes do you want me to read? 2
Would you like me to rate your story or give a written review or BOTH? Both
How you came up with your idea? (This is OPTIONAL ) I always loved storys about angels and demons, but I’ve never read anything about the four Horsemen of the appocalypse so I thought it would be good to explore that and different
Any other important details? English is not my main language

1 Like

Here’s mine. :wink:

Story Title: XENA PIERCE
Author: sophiesophilatte
Story Genre: ACTION
Style: Limelight
Story Description:
An HEIRESS, a DAUGHTER, a GIRL who seeks answers–guide XENA KATSUMI PIERCE as she fights in order to save her mother. Will she make it through? Her SURVIVAL depends on YOU. (CM)

Story Cover:
IMG_4877

Link:

How many episodes: 2 (4 if you like it)

Rate/ written : BOTH😊

Reason: I love action and I don’t like mafia stories. I also want it to have a video game feels.

Other: This is actually my first story after I rest from episode when it was only classic style. Just returned and learning the new directing styles. :sweat_smile:

Thank you!:bowing_woman:t2:

1 Like

Both please. Anything to help me become a better writer. :blush:

1 Like