Benzie's Review Shop!

Title? Sunny
Description? When Catrina moves from Cali to a small town, she meets Carter. How will she navigate annoying best friends, crazy older brothers, secret relationships, and high school?
Cover? 16%20AM
Genre? Drama
Link? http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6577624895586304
How many episodes do you want me to read? 1 or 2
Would you like me to rate your story or give a written review or BOTH? BOTH
How you came up with your idea? (This is OPTIONAL ) Just me sitting around wanting to write a cliche high school romance/drama/comedy
Any other important details? No

1 Like

Title? Sophisticated & Deceived
Description? Ashden, a 26 year old young woman learns that life isn’t about being emotionless and too sophisticated. Will a guy help her explore her emotions in life?
Cover?

Genre? Romance
Link? http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5716365262585856
How many episodes do you want me to read? 5
Would you like me to rate your story or give a written review or BOTH? Rate
How you came up with your idea? (This is OPTIONAL ) Actually, I got my inspiration from the real world. I am tired of the ole cliche story line because at that point, it’s fiction. Therefore, current events that are going on in America (the country I live in) is where I got my inspiration from to write my story.
Any other important details? No

Thank you so much in advance!

1 Like

@Briana_M
@Penny2
@Mary-P
@sophiesophilatte_104
@S_Unique
@JannahJackson
@Eva_Diva1
@mystique_writer
@WinterMoon05
@Jadlyss
Sorry everyone for the extremely long wait, my phone broke a week after I made this thread and I was expecting a new phone, but it turns out that I’m not getting another one, so everyone’s request has been cancelled. Sorry

1 Like

I forgot that I requested for a review from you. It’s been a long time, but I understand :slight_smile: Thank you anyway.

1 Like

I know, I’m pretty sure a lot of people forgot, I forgot too lol!

1 Like

Title: Sentimental Heartache
Description: After Arianna “coincidentally” meets Lucas, they start talking to each other more frequently. Soon enough, they realize that the more they talk, the more they fall.
Cover: (Not uploaded on the episode app yet)
SOGOOD
Genre: Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6084450064138240
How many episodes do you want me to read: First 3.
Would you like me to rate your story or give a written review or BOTH: I don’t want to take up too much of your time, so a rate review would be fine :blush:
How you came up with your idea? (This is OPTIONAL ): It all started around a year ago, I hadn’t even been into writing, but one day I was inspired by a story. And then I thought of a tiny bit of an idea, and my story name changed so much throughout time, and so did my original idea. I was really bad at writing back then but I think I improved quite a bit. I just kept thinking of ideas, jumping from idea to idea until I decided to write it on the app.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.