Berry's Excellent Food Cuisine For All Times of Day

You are welcome, but with Aya around I cannot share more of the cake… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s okay I’m on a diet :sweat_smile: cake with go straight to my hips :sob::joy: thanks anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@BerryGoodGem554 and @NemesisDarkFox thanks for the sweets :lemon::tropical_drink::yum: now back to my cave I go!

slinks back into the shadows while sipping my drank :heart_eyes:yum!

:bat::skull::bat::skull::bat::tropical_drink::eyes::bat::skull::bat::skull::bat:

2 Likes

Competition? :thinking: ohh fast food center :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

And I did give you your food…

1 Like

Yes :joy:

3 Likes

That’s so kind of you! Thank you so much. :grin:

4 Likes

I try my best to care for others. Not always easy, we all have been hurt before. :pensive:

3 Likes

Since my wife @The_Saminator loves zombies, I am sure she would like to taste your blood and guts spaghetti. And maybe you could make an UFO burger? Plus Soda, please. :euro::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Food. :taco::taco::pizza::pizza::sushi:

3 Likes

No need to bring your own to a restaurant. :sweat_smile:
Btw, we now have 3.

3 Likes

3… what?

3 Likes

Forum restaurants. Saasha’s Fast Food Center had been around for a long time. Then her former assistant Kiwi made her own and also Berry here. The other two are under Forum Games. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh lol
I had no idea.

3 Likes

Kk it’s 1:00 here so…and not talking in the afternoon :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but I will get this order immediately…when I wake up and don’t get it wrong. Sorry!!!

3 Likes

Take your time. :fox_face::wink:

2 Likes

Blood and Guts Spaghetti

UFO Burger

Alien Blood Soda

And for the wait…Alien Cake

2 Likes

Can I also have that blood and guts spaghetti :spaghetti:? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Blood and Guts Spaghetti:

1 Like