💙 Bertha’s comissions 💙

Hi there! Welcome to my comissions thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m currently doing comissions for your episode stories :heart: Don’t hesitate to ask anything!

Examples
Super realistic

Realistic

Semi realistic

Cartoonish

Prices

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
PayPal.Me
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much for reading until here even if you don’t decide to comission, I’d really appreciate sharing :heart:
My episode instagram is: @bertha_episode
My art account is: @berthadrawings
Thank you so so much again!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

29 Likes

BUMP
your art is gorgeous

3 Likes

Thank you so much babe!! :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

Good luck! Loving the examples!

Just an FYI, the first two examples didn’t load on my end :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Omg! I see that, thank you so much hun :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Your art is really pretty & I wish you all the best with it :blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you sweetheart🥺 thank you so much

3 Likes

ohhmyy the examples :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Bump!

@Bertha your art is flawless! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you so much hun!! :heart:

2 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Thank you so much sweetheart :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

:blob_hearts: BUMP :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Bertha, I’ve been looking at your art over and over again and I love it so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:I’ll definitely commission from you soon!! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :gift_heart: :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Lilly! Means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi @Bertha, just out of curiosity, to commission for a realistic (NOT SUPER realistic) art, are Episode characters allowed??:thinking::thinking::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

As reference yes and as creating them into semi realistic (other styles) yes. As long as u don’t edit the episode character

3 Likes

Thank you for your help @Valeriya.B :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, that’s perfectly fine!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re correct :relaxed::heart:

2 Likes