Best book/book series you ever read

I’m not talking about books on episode just regular books and it can be in any genre

4 Likes

That’s tough I have 3 I think are incredible
Deep Attraction by LadyDianna
It’s Just an Illusion by Miss MJ
Chain Reaction by Miss Mj

The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson is one of my favorite series. He also has Witch and Wizard and the Daniel X series.

1 Like

My Fav book series is Twisted series and any series by Colleen Hoover damnnn I love her books :books:

1 Like

Deep Attraction by LadyDianna is one of the best texts I’ve ever read. The way the author creates such captivating characters and weaves an intricate plot is remarkable. Unfortunately, these days I find myself with very little time for reading and writing because I’m fully immersed in my studies. It’s pretty challenging, but thanks to the assistance I get from this source https://edubirdie.com/buy-assignment-online I manage to cope with all my assignments. They provide excellent support for students like me, help stay on top of the workload and achieve academic success. I’ll add everything mentioned in this thread to my reading list.

2 Likes

pretty little liars but i hate hate hate aria and i don’t like ezra i hate him to

1 Like

The most popular platform for sharing both images and videos has always been . Users can reach a wider audience with Instagram since there are billions of people using it.

hi, i know this is completely off topic but can you tell me how to make a comment of my own lol i need some help with making an episode story and i dont know how to make a comment to ask people

Probably the vampire diaries books or any of Colleen Hoovers books they are super good!

The Edge of Collapse series by Kyla Stone!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.