Best Date You Ever Been On

New week, new topic :sunglasses:

My best date is I got to go on a boat for the first time. We saw Spinner dolphins and watched the sunset :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

That sound sooo amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pleading_face:

Iā€™ve never been on a date :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What would be an ideal date for you?

A romantic self-cooked dinner and then a nice walk on the beach while the sun setsā€¦ :relaxed:

5 Likes

Oh the ocean sounds. Nothing like getting a spot right next to the ocean.

2 Likes

My ideal date isnā€™t very romantic, haha. :sweat_smile:

My ideal date is sharing a blanket and watching scary movies at night while eating pepperoni with stuffed crust pizza and chips. With my favorite drink and their favorite drink of course.

12 Likes

Iā€™ve never been on a date but I feel you girl :heart:

That mustā€™ve been an amazing date

My ideal date would be

Going to the movies
Rock climbing.
Romantic Dinner
I would go crazy and want to do sky diving but I donā€™t think I would be brave enough to do that :joy: :sob:

5 Likes

Scary movies huh. I get the it for the scariest scenes lol.

Iā€™ve never been on a date, but I want it to be something very nice, and itā€™s out doors.

2 Likes

Hiking or picnic?

1 Like

a picnic is nice.

1 Like

Never had a date or a bf. Closest I ever get is customers buying me drinks while I serve them :rofl:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t call this a date but more so ā€œhanging outā€. My bf and I were not really the lovey-dovey couple, but he managed to get tickets for a video game convention and we went. It so was so much fun and he looked so happy the entire time. (weā€™re gamers lol XD). Iā€™d say it was one of my favorite times hanging out with him because of how cheerful he was.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been on some pretty bad ones. My ideal however would be maybe a boat ride (NOT A SPEED BOAT THOUGH) and getting away to an island having a nice dinner by the water. I do it quite a lot with my fam but I always wanted to do that with someone special.

4 Likes

u guys are going on datesšŸ˜³

2 Likes

Never been on one but probably an ideal date is them being a cool and funny person, it can honestly be anywhere. No one likes a boring conversation

2 Likes

Lol. Yes. My husband and I go on dates all the time.

1 Like

Awww thatā€™s so nice. Boys donā€™t even remember my name never mind take me on datesšŸ¤§

I never been on a date before but everyone ideas are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but walking on beach or watching the sunset like what @v.h_episode and I also like the ideas what @Almond itā€™s very cute and romantic in my opinion expect i wouldnā€™t watch the scary movie part hehe.
Iā€™m not picky or anything because i never been on a date but just anything thatā€™s nice and or sorta of like a hangout it doesnā€™t have to be a date.

@Youngbl00d Iā€™m a gamer too i also like that idea thatā€™s honestly fun and entertaining if i had a bf i would do that too hehe i love video game i used to play them alot

Thatā€™s so freaking cute aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Btw this is a cute thread :sparkles:

3 Likes

it was an impulsive virtual date(??) at 3 am lmao we didnā€™t really do much besides painting eachother (weā€™re both artists sjsj) and just speaking to eachother(or rather listen to her speak, as my anxious self couldnā€™t really offer much) for hours until the sun started to peak through; when we decided to end it as we both needed to rest. Weā€™re anticipating on more exciting dates to come :(( like we have one planned on a graveyard I think that would be so cool!

2 Likes