Best Date You Ever Been On

I hope you have chance to go on date. It is fun and cute.

1 Like

That is so cute!

1 Like

Me, myself, and I watching Netflix with a bowl of popcorn

2 Likes

none of the dates iā€™ve been on were very goodā€¦

so my ideal date would probably be something adventure-y.
maybe water skiing or a new experience.

2 Likes

The best date! :rofl:

1 Like

is it weird to hangout with my cat :joy:

I just love him so much and he looks me all dreamy eyes heā€™s so warm and soft.
He doesnā€™t judge me heā€™s just looks and blinks heā€™s so cute :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

I would love to go parasailing. That would be fun.

i think one of the best dates iā€™ve ever been on (and the first date iā€™ve ever been on) was almost two years ago. I love plain white milk, but the person didnā€™t. and i expressed how iā€™d love to sit down and have a glass of milk with them one day. so he invited me over, and we sat down, and had a glass of milk, and shared a few laughs and a movie. it ended up being a really fun date

4 Likes

The way i can relate to this, lol :laughing:
#singlecrew We singles need to stick together :heart:

4 Likes

My bed took me watching kdramas a with snacks best date everrrr :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

The best date Iā€™ve ever been on was one with myself, watching Netflix and eating good food. XD

But real talk, though, my ideal date is just to eat, see pretty landscapes, and have fun.

3 Likes

That sounds really cool! I went on a hot air balloon once and it was cool! But also scary.

1 Like

That sounds so adorable and amazing omg.

1 Like

idk if itā€™s called as a date but, we stayed in (because of the Coronavirus), play video games and called food delivery at his house. :eyes:

3 Likes

Yes. That is a cute COVID date.

1 Like

okay so my first date ever was probably the cutest most teenagey dumb thing ive ever done. i was like 14 and went on this church retreat (I knowā€¦) and met a boy. we sat by the bonfire and talked for hours and i was like beyond myself bc we (almost) touched hands :sob:. i literally burned my hair from sitting too close to the fire. anyway, the next day we snuck out early and walked around the lake together and tiny me literally thought I was in love. well, long story short, a month or so later I didnā€™t want to post a picture of us together on instagram and he got all upset and we broke up.

im older now and my dating life is much more bland. my current bf took me to chilis for our first date and so far itā€™s been 3 years of pretty much that lol.

1 Like

That is the cutest story ever.

1 Like

that sounds so fun !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.